Video new loot cave!!!!

• Thread starter cajungumbo
  • Start date
  • Views 731
C

cajungumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, found this while looking through youtube. hasnt been patched. just a little harder to control enemies escaping. best with 2 people. enjoy everybody

O

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Looks alright, may have to check it out tonight

S

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im pretty sure bungie adjusted the amount of legendary drops so no matter what cave they find legendarys will be ultra rare.

B

Banned

But am I ?????
Reaction score

lol, found this while looking through youtube. hasnt been patched. just a little harder to control enemies escaping. best with 2 people. enjoy everybody
Nice find. Works good but not as many drops.

S

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Reaction score
I'll give this ago.

K

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Im pretty sure bungie adjusted the amount of legendary drops so no matter what cave they find legendarys will be ultra rare.
This is not true, I've gotten 4-5 legendaries yesterday after he patch just from killing things during a strike(vandals and shanks).

E

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
I've also picked up a good 15 legendaries today from nightfall strikes lol

of course they're still all turning blue :frown:

S

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is not true, I've gotten 4-5 legendaries yesterday after he patch just from killing things during a strike(vandals and shanks).
Thanks for confirming.

S

shillizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So are you saying you started the strike but used this location to farm and you had legendary drops?? How long were you farming for if you don't mind me asking.

S

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my fault failed to add "when on patrol" , not during mission or strikes but im sure bungie adjusted the patrol engram drop rate.

K

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
So are you saying you started the strike but used this location to farm and you had legendary drops?? How long were you farming for if you don't mind me asking.
No no, I was saying literally when I was doing the strike as normal.

D

dew the wulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what bungie did was they lowered the patrol drop rate and uped the strike drop rate. thats why u get more during strikes now and a lot less during patrol.

Top Bottom