New LEDs in Controller!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Enjoi Meh, Feb 6, 2010 with 16 replies and 1,945 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enjoi Meh

Enjoi Meh Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey ya'll on Thurs. I got my new leds for my controllers! Here is the 3rd one I have done. I am selling my service in school which is sick! I wanna do my xbox next!!!
    [​IMG]

2. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    That's pretty cool looking. I ordered my LED's last week and I am doing this when they come in. What tutorial did you use for it?

3. OP
    Enjoi Meh

Enjoi Meh Newbie

Ratings:
    [Click here to view the link]

You may want to search for more videos on controller led swapping. it's not that hard at all IMO. It is way easier if you do a wireless controller too.

4. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Yoink!

Ratings:
    [Click here to view the link]or just buy a controller case from and it already has the leds installed and stuff all you gotta do is re solder 2 wires and your good...and they come with button lights, bumper lights and is VERY easy to install
    and it comes with instructions for you noobs out there. [Click here to view the link][​IMG]

5. OP
    Enjoi Meh

Enjoi Meh Newbie

Ratings:
    Those are ugly
    lol.

6. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Yoink!

Ratings:
    ??? you just have some lame *** light mod. they have Buttons, Bumpers, Case, and Trigger mods

Enjoi-0
    Lethal Omen-1

7. s1ksh07z

s1ksh07z Newbie

Ratings:
    I would have to agree that light mod is so common ill show u a site that might be a little overpriced but they got some sick *** case mods especially if you plan console modding in the future i'll show you wut i plan to do in the future [Click here to view the link] This is the website itself where you can get plenty of mods xcm.cc trust me way better than your led mod no offense:thumbup:

8. OP
    Enjoi Meh

Enjoi Meh Newbie

Ratings:
    But the thing is you rage, that I hate all that lighted up garbo. I am NOT the same person as you. dang dood. chill. I JUST LIKE THE RING! My name isnt lethal omen.. whatever it is

9. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Yoink!

Ratings:
    and my name isnt enjoi meh, the one who calls other opinions ugly.

10. Grif99

Grif99 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    Looks pretty nice I got blue and white in mine :smile:

11. nutrify

nutrify Newbie

Ratings:
    Considering the controller ugly is his opinion. He said nothing against you or your opinion. Calm down.

I have to agree I don't like those controllers. The smoked casing just isn't my taste. :thumbdown:

12. OP
    Enjoi Meh

Enjoi Meh Newbie

Ratings:
  13. 204 Modz

204 Modz Mooo

Ratings:
    but the ring of light doesn't lite up the same color unless you buy green. so if you buy a blue one you'll have green player lite.

14. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Yoink!

Ratings:
    wrong, they have a board that has the color of matching ring lights, go to the site and check it

15. Iamthhryan

Iamthhryan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what do use to hold down them while you solder? its tough as a *****! i use a 1 mm screw driver. word.

16. XovreS

XovreS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where's the joy of accomplishment from purchasing something already pre-modded? It's like having sex with a hooker and pretending she's a virgin.

• Like Like x 1
  17. stitches335

stitches335 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sig'd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.