What's new

Unsolved New KV won’t upload to console

A

ALCastaldo

Reaction score
Hi All!
For the last 4 hours, I’ve been trying to upload my NEW unbanned KV to my RGH. I’ve updated to the newest dashboard, I’ve reflashed the NAND with the new KV, and I’ve tried putting the KV on the HDD root with cpukey and restarting console but nothing is happening. My new KV is definitely not banned and I’m not sure what to do. Please help!

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the new unbanned KV on a USB stick.pen drive (formatted to FAT32 file system),launch Xexmenu and select "copy" then" paste" and paste it into HDD1 of your hard drive.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hi All!
For the last 4 hours, I’ve been trying to upload my NEW unbanned KV to my RGH. I’ve updated to the newest dashboard, I’ve reflashed the NAND with the new KV, and I’ve tried putting the KV on the HDD root with cpukey and restarting console but nothing is happening. My new KV is definitely not banned and I’m not sure what to do. Please help!
Try deleting the KV off of your console, then reboot. Next, test network connection (it will say console banned). Now, add the KV back on to your console. Shut off your console, wait a few seconds and then reboot. Clear Cache. Lastly, test network connection.

If that somehow does not work:
Try putting the KV on your console, disabling your plugins, save and load launch.ini, reboot console, enable your plugins, save and load launch, reboot, go to the retail dash, clear cache, and test network connection.

Top Bottom