What's new

Patched New kino der totem glitch!! Not patched!!

T

TuToRiALZ 4 YoU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What this glitch does is it makes it so that you get twice as much power ups then normal. The more times you do this the higher the chances of getting double, triple etc.
P.S. You need at least 3 people to do this
1. Have you or a friend go lay down on the center of the mainframe. (1st room)
2. After he is directly in the middle, go towards the wall opposite of the quick revive. (next to stairs and window)
3. Face your friend and sprint towards him.
4. Once your about to hit him, do the prone dive and jump over him.
5. If done correctly it will down both of you and make the Teddy bear laughing noise.
6. Try to do it with each person at least 4-7 times that way you all get multiple power ups.
I believe I am the first person to find this out.
All credit goes to me. I am not posting a video due to it being patched but if you need help then add me. TBR S N I P E Z

M

MODxFORxFUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is already posted on kino and five works for both me and my friend found this theres also on iff u do the same think but lay on the link pad in the main rooom :smile:

V

Veto

Reaction score
Sin$
you are not the first person to find this and theres already vids of it so this post fails

M

MadaraUchiha

Reaction score
Sin$
okay, so this glitch is all about jumping on top of partner right? i never knew when u jump on partner, it gives u power ups when u die... plz explain and what kind of power ups do u mean?

veto post me the video link plz

iM ShARk xX

iM ShARk xX

Contributor
Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Video please x)
or add me gt: iBr Ok e eNz
a can capture its ^^

Top Bottom
Login