• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axis HD

Axis HD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s I've found the newest unheard of way to get colored classes in Mw3.
If you live in the US you most likely know about the ^ symbol being a key part on Cod ELITE , But as you know you Cant Put That in your class name any more !
But , That's Where Your Wrong ! You See If you Have An American IP Address you Look like your Xbox is in The Us as well . But there is a way to deceive The Servers. You Need A Program That's Able to change you IP Via V.P.N . Now If you don't know what a VPN is Its a Virtual Private Network. Chance Your VPN to A Location In Asia , And Your Set!
The Reason This Works Is because It thinks You Play in Asia Which Never got the PATCH.
I discovered This While in another state So I don't Know If It Transfers To The Xbox Correctly Because I don't have my Xbox. If this Doesn't work or you have ANY questions PM Me and I will Make A New Method. The color codes are...
^1 - Red
^2 - Green
^3 - Yellow
^4 - Blue
^5 - Light Blue
^6 - Pink
^7 - White
^0 - Black​

Jimm Swimmy

Jimm Swimmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what do you just type ^1 or whatever as your class name?

Jimm Swimmy

Jimm Swimmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no what is it and what program should iuse ?

YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1

Like a friggin' sir!
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello 7s I've found the newest unheard of way to get colored classes in Mw3.​
If you live in the US you most likely know about the ^ symbol being a key part on Cod ELITE , But as you know you Cant Put That in your class name any more !​
But , That's Where Your Wrong ! You See If you Have An American IP Address you Look like your Xbox is in The Us as well . But there is a way to deceive The Servers. You Need A Program That's Able to change you IP Via V.P.N . Now If you don't know what a VPN is Its a Virtual Private Network. Chance Your VPN to A Location In Asia , And Your Set!​
The Reason This Works Is because It thinks You Play in Asia Which Never got the PATCH.​
I discovered This While in another state So I don't Know If It Transfers To The Xbox Correctly Because I don't have my Xbox. If this Doesn't work or you have ANY questions PM Me and I will Make A New Method. The color codes are...​
^1 - Red​
^2 - Green​
^3 - Yellow​
^4 - Blue​
^5 - Light Blue​
^6 - Pink​
^7 - White​
^0 - Black​

OOOOOOOOR use the elite ios/android app which cannot force you to update!

Axis HD

Axis HD

Reaction score
Sin$
no what is it and what program should iuse ?
I used Avast Anti Virus For the VPN All you do is get and Avast Free Trail then On avast Get The VPN Free Trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shish_Kabob

Shish_Kabob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't find the VPN you mentioned. Could you post a DL link? I have installed avast for the second time and i can't find a VPN free trial anywhere.

Axis HD

Axis HD

Reaction score
Sin$
if on a PC (windows) on avast goto secure vpn then connect to Any where in the middle east

I

Icebreaker315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this actually worked. Well done. I used the trial on Avast though. Will this work even after the 3 day trial expires (as long as I don't change the class name)?

Shish_Kabob

Shish_Kabob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
could
Wow this actually worked. Well done. I used the trial on Avast though. Will this work even after the 3 day trial expires (as long as I don't change the class name)?
you post a dl link to the avast trial? Or post a pic on where the proxy is?

I

Icebreaker315

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I downloaded the Avast free antivirus from here http://www.avast.com/en-us/store (the free one is towards the bottom). As for the trial for vpn, in avast, open up the security tab, and then on the left side of the window, open up the secureline tab. There should be an option in there to test out their vpn package for 3 days somewhere underneath the connect button. Once that's set up, I connected to Singapore. Then sign in on elite from callofduty.com and edit your classes as described above.

Wealdstone Raider

Wealdstone Raider

Steve
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be locking this because this glitch no longer works. Thank you :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register