1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

New JTAG 360 HDD question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by antisniperspy, Feb 7, 2010 with 3 replies and 604 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antisniperspy

antisniperspy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi

I just recieved my JTAG 360 in the mail and I have a few questions.

First I have no offical 360 HDD and all I have is a 32 GB flash drive right now.
    I was wondering if someone could point my in the direction of a step by step tutorial of how to set up this flash drive to play games without a disc and do everything else.

Also maybe a link to all things you can do with a JTAG Xbox.

Thanks, if you need more info let me know.

Bump

2. ONLYaGODatCOD

ONLYaGODatCOD Banned

Ratings:
    watch out for the ban hammer!<_<

3. Sorry

Sorry Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think you have to format the flash drive to FAT32,i would look for a tut but my computer is being garbage.

4. OP
    antisniperspy

antisniperspy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If I said anything wrong let me know so I can fix it. :frown:

I have done that but I can only get XexMenu to fun for a CD. I would like to know if I can run programs from a 32BG usb drive only

thanks