• Views 449
Status
Not open for further replies.
ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

Mythical Veteran Chatty Kathy Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
One manufacturer we spoke to said that he was sure that the leaked images were accurate – so sure that he was already preparing to construct iPhone 5 cases and he’d be willing to ship replacements for free if they turned out not to be perfect. He enumerated three big changes from the old iPhone 4S to the iPhone 5:
1. The phone is much bigger, measuring 58.47 mm wide, 123.83 mm high and 7.6 mm thin. The screen is 4″.
2. The earphone jack has been relocated to the bottom of the phone.
3. The dock connector is much smaller, similar in size to micro USB.
iPhone-53.jpg

I personally dont like the new usb port if these are true, i dont mind the headphone jack because thats where it is on all the ipods and its easier to have it at the bottom. What do you guys think?

Source: http://ijailbreaknow.com/apple/upcoming-iphone-could-be-7.6mm-thin-images/

Curley

Curley

the one and only Curley
Greeter Mr. Nice Guy Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting nice 3 little changes so far that might be true :biggrin: cool i hope they dont call the next iPhone "The New iPhone" that sounds really stupid in my mind hope its the iPhone 5 !

ReSuReKtZ

ReSuReKtZ

Mythical Veteran Chatty Kathy Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting nice 3 little changes so far that might be true :biggrin: cool i hope they dont call the next iPhone "The New iPhone" that sounds really stupid in my mind hope its the iPhone 5 !
I just think its weird to call it either of them because it will be on IOS6 honestly they should call it the iPhone 6 but they will probably go with the iPhone 5, and the changes do look good, but i just think its silly to change the charger after keeping it the same for all the devices since they started

Kayvan

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer the headphone jack to be on the bottom as well. The dock connector seems pretty neat.

LegendModding

LegendModding

Sweet Perfection
Reaction score
Sin$
always moving the audio jack, i personally like it on top.

Siri

Siri

What can i help you with ?
Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno hard to say personally i would find the headphone jack at the bottom is a pain and think it looks better at the top secondly i cant really see apple chaining the charger port nearly every IOS device has the same port changing know apple try to keep each product similar by tweaking and adding certain things i don't think they will i may be wrong just these so called "leaked" pics which look at bit like fake iPhones have been realised also that charging port looks a bit like the fake iphones charging port.

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
To every leak i've seen, these hold accurate. And i love the micro USB plug in. I mean the regular one is just so bulky. Almost no modern smart phones have as big and bulky of charges as the current iPhones are.

And the headphone jack is a nice touch. (I always end up having the bottom of my phone facing up in my pocket) And the headphone jack has always been on the bottom for the iPods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register