Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested still working very good guys

S

SamGTA74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any workaround if I don't have the vehicle and weapons workshop? Because I don't want to lose the ability to call my glitched aircraft from the moc, so I cannot renovate.

Can I use a friend's moc that is glitched out?

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any workaround if I don't have the vehicle and weapons workshop? Because I don't want to lose the ability to call my glitched aircraft from the moc, so I cannot renovate.

Can I use a friend's moc that is glitched out?
edit: seems i’m mistaken about the workshop aspect but have you tried using your friends moc or nah? just curious if it would work.

W

Wejammin

Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone explain to me exactly what to after I blow the car up until the **** faced drinking part. I don't know what's 'recent activity' or how to go into it.
Ty

R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Could someone explain to me exactly what to after I blow the car up until the **** faced drinking part. I don't know what's 'recent activity' or how to go into it.
Ty
When asking questions about a problem, always state what platform.

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ty
are you xbox one or ps4. recent activity is only for ps4. xbox one uses a different targeting mode. cant help until you tell us

DodgeViper21

DodgeViper21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do recent activity? I can't find it. And yes, I am on ps4.

L

Lillybean

Reaction score
Sin$
How do you do recent activity? I can't find it. And yes, I am on ps4.

Go to your profile on PS4 dashboard and at the bottom left of the screen it said recent activity look for an activity that allows you to join gta online and boom your ready to go!

W

Wejammin

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to your profile on PS4 dashboard and at the bottom left of the screen it said recent activity look for an activity that allows you to join gta online and boom your ready to go!

Ty. I forgot to mention that I'm on ps4

W

Wejammin

Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4. After I blow the car up I walk into moc press ps button go into 'profile' into 'recent activities' press 'start' after choosing a activity then it just switches back into the game with me being in moc as if nothing happened. No alert to decline.
Help anyone?

DodgeViper21

DodgeViper21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks, I have never used the recent activities and I have had ps4 since launch.

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On PS4. After I blow the car up I walk into moc press ps button go into 'profile' into 'recent activities' press 'start' after choosing a activity then it just switches back into the game with me being in moc as if nothing happened. No alert to decline.
Help anyone?
if you didn’t get infinite loading screen then you exploded the vehicle too early.

L

lLoui2

Reaction score
Sin$
On step 5, when I spawn in the vehicle warehouse, the game does not allow me to bring up my interaction menu for me to drink pisswasser (nor can I use the clicking in of the sticks to drink the pisswasser).

Anyone know why this may be the case?

L

Lillybean

Reaction score
Sin$
On step 5, when I spawn in the vehicle warehouse, the game does not allow me to bring up my interaction menu for me to drink pisswasser (nor can I use the clicking in of the sticks to drink the pisswasser).

Anyone know why this may be the case?

You need vehicle and weapon workshop in moc and works better in other sessions check moc and switch session

pupazzz

pupazzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't work after patch 1.42, I have tested several times on PS4.
When I spawn in the vehicle warehouse I'm always frizzed..... my MOC has vehicle and weapon workshop, I do this glitch for months.... :frown:

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register