• Start date
  • Views 41,653
C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****FOUNDER CELESTIALGAMING *****
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

THINGS REQUIRD MOC AND 1SPECIAL VEHICLE/phantom wedge for example or any special vehicle /And 10 PISSWASSERS /BEERS

STEPS
BRING MOC AND PUT IT OUTSIDE YOUR VEHICLE WHEARHOUSE MAKE SHURE U HAVE WEAPON AND VEHICLE WORKSHOP IN YOUR MOC OR *YOU* WILL FREEZE!!!
GET SPECIAL VEHICLE OUT AND PLACE STICKY BOMBS NEAR ENTRY WAY/ WHEARHOUSE GARAGE
AS SOON AS U THINK UR GOING TO GET PULLED IN TO THE VEHICLE WHEARHOUSE IN THE SPECIAL VEHICLE BLOW UP THE STICKY BOMBS
U WILL SPAWN OUTSIDE GO TO BACK OF MOC AND WALK IN INFINIT BLACK SCREEN JOIN A RECENT ACTIVITY THEN DECLINE ALERT FOR XBOX DIFFERENT TARGET MODE
U WILL NOW BE INVISIBLE OFF THE RADAR IN THE VEHICLE WHEARHOUSE NOW DRINK TEN PISSWASSERS U WILL SPAWN AT HOSPITAL
GO TO MC CLUBHOUSE WALK IN GO INTO FIRST PERSON THEN WALK OUTSIDE OR TAKE MOTORCYCLE OUT DOES NOT MATTER .

DONE NOW U ARE INVISIBLE OFF THE RADAR WITH GUNS ***NO COPS***SOLO AFTER THE MOST RECENT HOTPATCHES

S

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm assuming for Xbox you need to do the targeting mode deal which that essentially makes it not solo

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming for Xbox you need to do the targeting mode deal which that essentially makes it not solo
technically it wouldn't be solo but i imagine all you would have to do is join a free aim community or befriend some ppl in free aim so you can just use them whenever instead of needing a friend to switch modes whenever you do a glitch

C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's 100% solo and this is the best off the radar glitch working now because it is solo

S

Seemant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's 100% solo and this is the best off the radar glitch working now because it is solo
At step 5 I'm getting invisible in warehouse but frozen.. cannot open phone cannot access jobs from pause cannot open interaction menu what should I do??

W

WindyCity22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah i spawn frozen

I

its me scooba

☕☔✌❗✔️❗✌☔☕
Reaction score
nice find, will have a go.:thumbsup:

D

DarkSideLipao17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
iam frezed inside the garage

G

GIitchTV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats Awesome! Good work dude.

A

Ascension Crossbow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you use this glitch while doing import/exports?

W

WindyCity22

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I changed sessions, did the glitch again and i wasn't frozen.

O

OpenYourEyesDX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about CEO work most wanted or like ... getting raided in MC? Lol

D

DarkSideLipao17

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im frezed in special garage n o in the M.O.C

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It worked but after dying I think it's been patched cannot drink pisswaser anymore in vehicle garage thing

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only eat Meteorite and drink ecola

C

celestialgaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make shure u don't have a mask that stops u from being able to drink through the interaction menu the mask u have on is stopping u from drinking 
If u would pay attention I told u that in the video

Top Bottom