Patched New invisible Name Method!!

• Thread starter NightTrys
  • Start date
  • Views 23,727
N

NightTrys

Reaction score
Sin$
(Still Working)It's not completely invisible but it merges with your lvl also when you kill someone it looks like they killed there self lol I've had teammates empty clips into me multiple games ? it's a small hollow dot that shifts over to your level idk why it does it but here it is everyone just copy and paste this box symbol make sure to paste in twice* do not copy the parentheses just the box between them ( 〪 ) Let me know what you think thanks all !!!
Discovered by me and I will keep everyone updated if this gets patched or not"Click Here"this is a rough image of what to expect"Another image"

Last edited:
FreshAcid

FreshAcid

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked using my iPhone no idea what it looks like on my account though? if you get an error for there being a space before the boxes (on iphone) copy & paste it into notes it won’t have the space & youll be able to copy it again and paste it

N

NightTrys

Reaction score
Sin$
Worked using my iPhone no idea what it looks like on my account though? if you get an error for there being a space before the boxes (on iphone) copy & paste it into notes it won’t have the space & youll be able to copy it again and paste it
Well it should work fine I would think it's basically a better version of these ฺฺ but those show up as just a period in game but this 〫〫 Shows up right on your level so doesn't look like you have a name

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does not work on the computer :frown:
edit: Does work if you go just put in your password when it says sign in, don't click on PS4, Xbox, Battlenet, etc

Last edited:
C

Cameronsmith111

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys you need to log in with your actual activision acct password when you hit save. If you don’t and you authenticate via network you’ll get a weird screen with text and it won’t change your name.

N

NightTrys

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys you need to log in with your actual activision acct password when you hit save. If you don’t and you authenticate via network you’ll get a weird screen with text and it won’t change your name.
Thanks for informing people I had no clue I always use my Activision password so I wouldn't of found that out

B

Blex323

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant this to work, i always use the activision site. C&P the boxes doesn't work, nor does C&Pasting them onto notes before the site. Im on PC btw.

Fix : I highlighted a very small space & deleted it. If pressing backspace, it will not only delete the space but one dot. So with your mouse try grabbing that small area.

Last edited:
Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get this to work mobile.
Tried all methods, copying it in notes etc. Still getting special characters error.

N

NightTrys

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get this to work mobile.
Tried all methods, copying it in notes etc. Still getting special characters error.
I did it on mobile fine even as of today still works I change my name often
Try copying a signal box then pasting it twice
Post automatically merged:

Copy what?
This box symbol( 〪 ) do not copy the parentheses

Top Bottom
Login
Register