1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

New Invasion Elevator?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by Ayelix, Feb 6, 2010 with 9 replies and 391 views.

1. Ayelix

Ayelix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I found an elevator on Invasion and I'm not sure it's been found before. It's not on the master list and I can't find it anywhere. I don't have a cap card or anything to post it up, but I can describe it. All you do is get on top of the windshield of the Jeep at the gas station and do a crouch elevator against the roof above the pumps. It gets you about 3 stories above the roof of the gas station. I guess if it is new it would be nice if whoever makes a video would credit Ayelix...

2. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wrong Section, go to glitches.

3. DJQUIKSILV3R

DJQUIKSILV3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ill happily record this and upload it, with credit to you of course :biggrin:

4. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Getting There

Ratings:
    Submit this to tutorials then a mod will move it to the glitches section.

• Like Like x 1
  5. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:

Dont waste time, been found and posted on site.... enjoy for your own benefit!

6. OP
    Ayelix

Ayelix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where's it posted? I can't find it.
    And I can't post in glitches, and this isn't a tutorial so that seems like the wrong section. Anyone who wants to do it and record it that's fine...

7. morris858

morris858 Newbie

Ratings:
    Seems like i have not heard of it before so good job on the find!

8. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. OP
    Ayelix

Ayelix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh I see, it wasn't posted by itself so I didn't see it

10. lettersto0you

lettersto0you Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I haven't seen that many people use it, but its still fun everytime I have the urge to fly.