What's new

Solved NEW IMPROVED BOT WITH TONS OF CONFIGS thread locked

M

mgiara

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious if everyone is experiencing the same I am and if so why?
The thread for the new and improved bot with lots of configs seems to be locked.
I was going to post some new content and can't. Just curious what's going on.

Deathshadow97

Deathshadow97

The Shadow Of Deaths
Reaction score
Sin$
The thread for the new and improved bot with lots of configs seems to be locked.
The bot probably stopped being updated or something

Upvote 0
M

mgiara

Reaction score
Sin$
It's still working quite well (I've rented 2 VPS's along with my desktop running it simultaneously)
I've also written a program that runs it cycling through accounts and reporting its progress throughout the day.

Should I not share what I'm doing with the bot?

Upvote 0
R

Raikusou

Reaction score
Sin$
It's still working quite well (I've rented 2 VPS's along with my desktop running it simultaneously)
I've also written a program that runs it cycling through accounts and reporting its progress throughout the day.

Should I not share what I'm doing with the bot?

I use Catchem BOT and they not updated the bot to 0.39.1 PoGo version. Some people say the bot still working with latest update but running the bot you have a higher chance to get banned in next Banwave because of minor API changes in newest PoGo version which is different than latest BOT version.
My hint is...wait for BOT update to keep running it more safely. You can check it in live at Discord announcements channel if the BOT have one

Upvote 0
xCiRCA

xCiRCA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I have an idea of why he locked it, people started to get banned & he doesn't want his thread to give out that information.

Upvote 0
J

jai1212

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DONT USE BOTTT~~~!!!!!!! OWNER SHOULDVE POSTED BUT HES A RETARD11!!!!!!

I've been banned on 3 accounts only had them on for 3 hours each!!! DONNT USE

Upvote 0
M

mgiara

Reaction score
Sin$

On the flip-side there's me

I've been running this bot on 3 servers over 10 accounts and only 1 ban on an account that I ran for 20hrs straight

Upvote 0
CrossFadeFTW

CrossFadeFTW

Jtag since 2009
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked them to lock my thread, since the necrobot they used (since the new api is forced now) the bot is not working, and if anyone uses it now, will immediately get flagged, And higher chance to get banned. Till it updates, it will be closed. 

I did update it lmao. 
I have an idea of why he locked it, people started to get banned & he doesn't want his thread to give out that information.

Upvote 0
M

mgiara

Reaction score
Sin$
I asked them to lock my thread, since the necrobot they used (since the new api is forced now) the bot is not working, and if anyone uses it now, will immediately get flagged, And higher chance to get banned. Till it updates, it will be closed. 

I did update it lmao. 
Thanks CrossFade.

I'm sure there'll be a torrential flood of bots pop back out within a few days as FPM should be dropping the new API any day now.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register