What's new

Discussion New Hunter Gear!

Stocks

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
CnRPzILVYAADwVq.jpg

I personally think this stuff looks pretty sweet, what kind of gear do you guys want to see from Rise of Irons?
Source

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
People still play this game?
Yeah, only a couple of million, so I guess it's pretty dead.
CnRPzILVYAADwVq.jpg

I personally think this stuff looks pretty sweet, what kind of gear do you guys want to see from Rise of Irons?
Source
I hope they bring a few new sets for each class with RoI. I'm getting tired of always getting the same **** from Engrams.

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
The cloak has f***ing cat ears. It's times like this where I wish I was tryhard enough to play Trials of Osiris. :arghh:
I'm in that gray area where I'm too good for casual but not good enough for competitive play. So I'm stuck in that void where I can't play with anyone.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
Still looks meh i guess they can only do so much with hunter gear, that's why i prefer titans or warlocks.

goss34

goss34

Shodan's Insect
Reaction score
Sin$
What would be cool is if you go multiple weeks on Trials flawless you get a Exotic piece of Trials gear. Except it has to be in a row and you aren't guaranteed the gear, only a chance. And, you are also able to equip the Exotic Trials gear all together. Each week after the first you go flawless you get a chance to get one exotic piece of gear.

Top Bottom
Login
Register