• Thread starter Thedrinkdriver
  • Start date
  • Views 166,377
jamesthe1st

jamesthe1st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why wouldn't you just spend some time and effort making your own? I have 3 different Happy Tree Friend emblems that are all mine and all one-of-a-kind.

P

PossiblySFW

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this for 20 minutes and couldn't get it. PS3.

edit: got it

Last edited:
Hysteria Mate

Hysteria Mate

Ni Hao Dog
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a new better way on how to copy/steal other peoples emblems in Black ops 2.
This is also quite similar to the other method but i find it alot easier. i can almost do it every time.

First what you want to do is hover over "Barracks"
Then press triangle and look for the persons emblem you want to copy
[Note they must have a screenshot]
Then what u wanna do is scroll down to emblems (make sure there screenshot dosnt load)
the for PS3 press Up, Square, Square, Square, Square, Down, Square. Then if done correctly press save.
For Xbox press Up, X, X, X, X, Down, X. Then if done correctly press save.

Make sure not to do it to slow but not to fast either.

Video to help you

If you found this helpful in anyway be sure to go subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thedrinkdriver

Works fine!

KILZ117

KILZ117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to do this but some times when I save it my rank emblem comes up inside am I doing some thing wrong

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to do this but some times when I save it my rank emblem comes up inside am I doing some thing wrong
I copied my emblem I created on my main account onto my alt and it showed the rank emblem when I go to edit it, but on my player card it showed the emblem I copied. I signed in on my main to check my alt's emblem and it showed the one I copied, so I assume it works but you can't edit it.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Sin$
I copied my emblem I created on my main account onto my alt and it showed the rank emblem when I go to edit it, but on my player card it showed the emblem I copied. I signed in on my main to check my alt's emblem and it showed the one I copied, so I assume it works but you can't edit it.
You do not have the symbols or letters for it so it just shows a default. Once you get the required, you can save it correctly.

KILZ117

KILZ117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it out if it is not the first one on the list of emblems and you edit it it will go to your rank emblem

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted a video on the first page but here's one with commentary and I just recorded this about 30 minutes ago and it's still works. Confirmed Working for Xbox 360. I anyone has any questions feel free to ask. :smile:

T_O_GUNSLINGER

T_O_GUNSLINGER

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me if this can be done from any of the COD TV channels? If so it would be extremely useful and I would give you an imaginary high-five

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey once you've stolen the emblem how do you keep it because every time I try to save it a star emblem comes up instead any help? 
Up, X X X X X, Down, X
Then it automatically sets as my current emblem but how do I save it so it comes up as my name lol?

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey once you've stolen the emblem how do you keep it because every time I try to save it a star emblem comes up instead any help? 
Up, X X X X X, Down, X
Then it automatically sets as my current emblem but how do I save it so it comes up as my name lol?

Watch my video tutorial I posted above.

XboxLiveLogon

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
VIP
Retired
Bug Finder Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Simple and easy to understand dude! Thanks, you need to update the video as it doesnt work bud

Ferryy

Ferryy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked for a couple of times until it said "There was an error while saving your emblem". Edited: it just didnt work once or twice

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register