Working [New] How to steal emblems [Easy]

• Thread starter Thedrinkdriver
  • Start date
  • Views 166,381
T

Thedrinkdriver

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a new better way on how to copy/steal other peoples emblems in Black ops 2.
This is also quite similar to the other method but i find it alot easier. i can almost do it every time.

First what you want to do is hover over "Barracks"
Then press triangle and look for the persons emblem you want to copy
[Note they must have a screenshot]
Then what u wanna do is scroll down to emblems (make sure there screenshot dosnt load)
the for PS3 press Up, Square, Square, Square, Square, Down, Square. Then if done correctly press save.
For Xbox press Up, X, X, X, X, Down, X. Then if done correctly press save.

Make sure not to do it to slow but not to fast either.

Video to help you

If you found this helpful in anyway be sure to go subscribe to my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/thedrinkdriver

Last edited:
R

rockstar1450

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works way better than the other method, thanks! just copied like 4 emblems in like 10 minutes of looking!
oh, and you dont have to hover of barraks, I forgot to put it over barraks and it still worked great

Last edited:
T

Thedrinkdriver

Reaction score
Sin$
sure i can make a video on it. i was told this by a friend and i havnt found this method on youtube before. not saying were the founders but its a lot easier of a method 
i cant get it... :banghead:
Make sure you dont to it to fast but dont do it to slow. later on today ill uplaod a video on youtube that should be able to help you :smile:

Z

Zorky7sins

Reaction score
Sin$
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great glitch, I appreciate this! It's a ton easier than what I used to do :tongue:

T

Thedrinkdriver

Reaction score
Sin$
Great glitch, I appreciate this! It's a ton easier than what I used to do :tongue:
Yer i mainly posted this cuz i havnt seen it anywhere and its so much easier too do . me myself i could never do the other one

T

Thedrinkdriver

Reaction score
Sin$
Made the video for it. hopefully it'll make it easier for you guys :smile:. link will also be in main post

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's my video, thanks for sharing I got it to work multiple times ^_^

seriousjester23

seriousjester23

Reaction score
Sin$
Just found new working way for xbox 360: go to players channel of the players emblem you want to steal then emblem and hover over emblem you want and then. press: ab,up on dpad,x,x,down on dpad,x. NOTE: they must have screenshot

Jacob Frye

Jacob Frye

Broseph
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found new working way for xbox 360: go to players channel of the players emblem you want to steal then emblem and hover over emblem you want and then. press: ab,up on dpad,x,x,down on dpad,x. NOTE: they must have screenshot
Such a long process the original post above works tremendous, and it's way easier

RoYaL Shadow

RoYaL Shadow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dude :biggrin: All the other ones were really complex and I got this one right away :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register