What's new

Patched *NEW* HOW TO GET IN ANY DELIVERY VAN!!! IN GTA ONLINE!!

• Thread starter aT IM FRESH
  • Start date
  • Views 5,045
A

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOOD FOR TROLLING!! So how I found this was a complete accident I was flying fast in my opressor and ran into a van and glitches in
Steps
1. Go find a delivery van
2. Park it in a open space and call in oppressor
3. Go a distance away and then fly towards the van in the angle as shown in the video and you'll get glitch in
I'M FOUNDER GMC !
Video link BELOW

Last edited:
F

FiremanJohnson

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
Reaction score
This isn't new, you are not the founder.

T

TheHmoobKid93

Reaction score
Nice find. I once flew my opressor and crashed into that lil elevator room on top of my lombank west ceo building and was glitched inside it but sadly i couldnt shoot no1 from way up there..

edit: was able to see thru the bulding wasnt caved inside like that

A

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice find. I once flew my opressor and crashed into that lil elevator room on top of my lombank west ceo building and was glitched inside it but sadly i couldnt shoot no1 from way up there..dope

edit: was able to see thru the bulding wasnt caved inside like that

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
i can glitch cars into the generic cargo empty section of moc :wink: and drive it around like storage. no matter what i own for trailer sections :whistle:

I

ITheBarcodeGamerI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would this work for the yacht bottom section?

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
GOOD FOR TROLLING!! So how I found this was a complete accident I was flying fast in my opressor and ran into a van and glitches in
Steps
1. Go find a delivery van
2. Park it in a open space and call in oppressor
3. Go a distance away and then fly towards the van in the angle as shown in the video and you'll get glitch in
I'M FOUNDER GMC !
Video link BELOW
So you found a GMC? Or you founded GMC?
If you found a GMC then odds are someone just parked it there. If you take it you would likely be stealing it.
If you founded GMC then if memory serves correctly then you are a ghost.
And people been doing this without use of oppressor for ages. You can enter a box truck by ducking on top of it then standing up and rolling into it. You can shoot the doors open too.

D

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you found a GMC then odds are someone just parked it there. If you take it you would likely be stealing it.
And people been doing this without use of oppressor for ages. You can enter a box truck by ducking on top of it then standing up and rolling into it. You can shoot the doors open too.
The king of knowledge on glitches 101 gta lol

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
i had no idea of the tuck n roll method

Top Bottom