What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion *NEW* Hidden Patch - DER RIESE clean .SVG

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
would it be possible to load your maps offline, then while playing the mods connect to live, leave the game and make a private match?

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried making a new save, still not working for me :frown:

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
His save dosen't work for anyone, because a zombie save is 860kb his was 856kb, so it's missing something. But just do your own save, works perfect.:smile:

M

myxa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what about noclip?
i can not use "y" anymore to noclip (button "a" - zoom in and out and "b" - show and hide gun still work, but not "y") .
i think they patched savefile solo, coop modes (i have the same error) and noclip mod

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
could someone please upload a new zombie save for der riese please? i can not figure it out myself. or even a tut on how to get your own zombie save?

I

I Play Xbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mann, using unmodded zombie saves on here saved me a lot of time :frown: Got this error earlier today. I suppose it doesn't view them as actual saves anymore... Gonna have to go through the process of making your own each time...

D

Devilish3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i made my own save and its still not working, any tips?

H

hidekicam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well hat explains why every other part of no clip would work except the part that counts lol

H

hidekicam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well then why else wouldnt it work :? ive done many variations of the profile mod

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying a new save because they just did an update AGAIN, for like the 3rd time...I think they are just doing that to annoy the **** out of us.

X

XlCris1slX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is it just me or does it not show the score with these new saves?

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone confirm for me that nothing is working anymore...I think we've been patched for good..

Top Bottom
Login
Register