What's new

Solved new here

TR71777

TR71777

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone I hope that I can learn and get help with certain mods for GTA 5 and what not and have fun learning but also need help with some paint jobs/liveries for all DLC vehicles.

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone I hope that I can learn and get help with certain mods for GTA 5 and what not and have fun learning but also need help with some paint jobs/liveries for all DLC vehicles.

Welcome. Be sure to use the search function to find some useful information on whatever you need. If you can't find the right answer, reply back here and I'll be happy to help out!

Upvote 0
TR71777

TR71777

Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome. Be sure to use the search function to find some useful information on whatever you need. If you can't find the right answer, reply back here and I'll be happy to help out!
thanks bro I am so frustrated right now its not even funny I just wanted some Dallas Cowboys paint jobs/liveries for all my DLC's vehicles including some of the helicopters and planes like the low riders and jesters ect ect you know what I mean lol but ya I can't seem to find anyone who would do that for me I even got the pics to use for the templates for the vehicles just can't find anyone to help me I wish I knew how to mod like you guys but I can't even mod if my live depended on it lol

Upvote 0
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks bro I am so frustrated right now its not even funny I just wanted some Dallas Cowboys paint jobs/liveries for all my DLC's vehicles including some of the helicopters and planes like the low riders and jesters ect ect you know what I mean lol but ya I can't seem to find anyone who would do that for me I even got the pics to use for the templates for the vehicles just can't find anyone to help me I wish I knew how to mod like you guys but I can't even mod if my live depended on it lol

Ahh so you're attempting to get modded paintjobs that can only be done with a PS3?

Upvote 0
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the PC version I don't play PS3 god no lol I have a xbox one and the pc versions of the game this is mainly for pc lol

I see. I'm not into modding. I've nothing against I just have no experience haha. If you have a look in the gta Modding section, there will be information that could help you out there! :geek: 
If not hopefully someone with more experience will happen to come across this thread and help you out!

Upvote 0
TR71777

TR71777

Reaction score
Sin$
I see. I'm not into modding. I've nothing against I just have no experience haha. If you have a look in the gta Modding section, there will be information that could help you out there! :geek:
ok cool I did posted on there for a request but I guess its either been taken down or something lol

Upvote 0
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok cool I did posted on there for a request but I guess its either been taken down or something lol

Try the very first pinned thread on top in GTA Modding section. It's a thread especially for PC. If you post a question maybe you will get a faster response!

Upvote 0
Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Welcome have you checked out gta5 mods website?

Upvote 0
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$

If you're looking for paint schemes for the Dallas Cowboys, I think "Cream" in LSC is the closest match to the color of cocaine...

Upvote 0
TR71777

TR71777

Reaction score
Sin$
Cream? and in LSC? um I just want some liveries/paintjobs done or at least point out to someone who would make some Dallas Cowboys liveries/paint jobs for all the DLC cars?

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Question has been answered, I am going to move this thread to the archive, if you have any other questions OP, feel free to make a new thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register