Reaction score
Sin$
It's PC release date you guys think we'll get a new DLC

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Took like two years to squeeze five heists out of them.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
God they better release more sick & tired of these heist

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
You will see new hiests in the future, but not on the release date i guess. Tho they said they will do an huge update on all platforms ps3/x360/ps4/1 and PC tomorrow. However mostly for fixes and stuff.

Chamillitary

Chamillitary

Reign Fall.
Reaction score
Sin$
lol the next dlc is already a question again lol. I assumed people would be good for awhile longer lol.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
lol the next dlc is already a question again lol. I assumed people would be good for awhile longer lol.

Well you complete the heist and help everyone who needs it gets boring 5 heist wasn't a big thing it was fun for a few weeks but it got boring, I'm just sticking to AW until a dlc comes or something new

I'm sick and tired of people complaining about free DLC.
Got a problem? Get off the topic simple

televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You will see new hiests in the future, but not on the release date i guess. Tho they said they will do an huge update on all platforms ps3/x360/ps4/1 and PC tomorrow. However mostly for fixes and stuff.

do you have a link or something to r* saying that? just curious cause I've checked a few newswire posts and didn't see anything.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
do you have a link or something to r* saying that? just curious cause I've checked a few newswire posts and didn't see anything.

Me either i guess everyone waits, I can't be the only one waiting for new heist.

Do ne

Do ne

Reaction score
Sin$
Link to, 1) the fix update for bugs/glitches they're going to do? 2) That the will release more Hiests in the future?
And yeah, i have to agree. Be happy that all dlc's are free. Enjoy them while you can insted.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly don't mind that they're free i can carless if thry charged like 10$&£ for a heist dlc, then they'll make more money why buy shark cards when ever single patch that comes out they'res always some youtuber or someone who decides to end up spreading it around get it patched then it al works again, getting kinda tires of it i rather pay for a season pass type thing to get all DLC free

Don't mind mispelled words using safari

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heists works same as contact missions and races ..etc
However every new heist need some special coding,assets,audio to make it perfect.
That's the problem !
Some people don't know how much time is needed for finishing 10 new heists.
R* will have to do a big move after GTAV PC release.
They will have two choices.
1- Continue adding "normal" updates like High life update or Hipster..etc
2- Focus on heists and every new update include one new heist and new weapons and equipment(Ziplines will be cool).

televisedfool

televisedfool

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Link to, 1) the fix update for bugs/glitches they're going to do? 2) That the will release more Hiests in the future?
And yeah, i have to agree. Be happy that all dlc's are free. Enjoy them while you can insted.

that there will be an update for all versions on pc release.

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Heists works same as contact missions and races ..etc
However every new heist need some special coding,assets,audio to make it perfect.
That's the problem !
Some people don't know how much time is needed for finishing 10 new heists.
R* will have to do a big move after GTAV PC release.
They will have two choices.
1- Continue adding "normal" updates like High life update or Hipster..etc
2- Focus on heists and every new update include one new heist and new weapons and equipment(Ziplines will be cool).

Aren't you NillxModz cause i mean nillx is running off the names funmw1&2&3

HarryMack

HarryMack

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
People need to retake business economics. Said "free" DLC's are free to download. Last I checked you still had to buy all the items/clothing/vehicles with in game cash. No matter how you slice it your either spending time or money, aka opportunity cost. R* is smart, nothing is free.
On topic, I would love to see more Heist missions. I would also like to see an increased payout that was more realistic in comparison to how expensive everything in game is. If not for 7 and the power of glitches, I don't think I would currently be a resident of Los Santos...

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious as to where you got this information also man..? You specifically say there will be an update tomorrow which they have also announced according to what you have said. Do you have a source for this?

Do ne

Do ne

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious as to where you got this information also man..? You specifically say there will be an update tomorrow which they have also announced according to what you have said. Do you have a source for this?
IGN last week. In one of their videos.
Never said it would be a dlc, just fixes for all platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register