• Views 2,478
Status
Not open for further replies.
stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone help me figure out why I all the sudden got full ammo for everything in the middle of firing my gun. I think the ice breaker played a part in this. About 10 seconds in

iTripPy

iTripPy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have low ammo on your guns, you automatically get more. Happens to me all the time.

stringking

stringking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have low ammo on your guns, you automatically get more. Happens to me all the time.
Yea I know but you don't get heavy ammo though do you? I don't recall ever getting free heavy ammo. I wasn't even empty when it happened

Carneios

Carneios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sometimes it only gives primary/secondary though it can also give heavy. It happens often.

iTripPy

iTripPy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I usually get heavy ammo once its empty. And in the thumbnail for your video it is empty

InsanityVoid

InsanityVoid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I know but you don't get heavy ammo though do you? I don't recall ever getting free heavy ammo. I wasn't even empty when it happened
When I get the first refill of ammo I get heavy after that I don't receive anymore.

NUNsLAUGHTER

NUNsLAUGHTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When getting ammo when almost out it picks up what enemies dropped. I didn't realize this until a few days ago when I was going to pick ammo up and it disappeared from pretty far away. A second later I noticed I had more ammo.

B

Blake Alverson

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought you had to be completley out of ammo with every weapon for it to give you ammo?

CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like Nunslaughter said. I've noticed that when I am "cheesing" a boss and run out of ammo, I see a ton on the ground in front of me that I can't get. When the game gives me my replenishment there is no longer ammo on the ground. I think it only gives you what's been dropped.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had this happen to me once in a while. I think it's random if it include heavy ammo or not.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone help me figure out why I all the sudden got full ammo for everything in the middle of firing my gun. I think the ice breaker played a part in this. About 10 seconds in

Haven't seen this happened yet, definitely a glitch on your side. You should try to see why it happened, or try having the same weapons equipped, then keep getting yourself killed.

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The game picks up the ammo that is on the ground after a certain amount of time. I think it's 30-45 seconds of non movement that triggers it.

Shock88

Shock88

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this happens to me all the time. doesn't matter what weapons i have equipped. The heavy is always random though. Sometimes i get it and sometimes i don't.

This happens to me a lot because i solo missions most of the time.

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't seen this happened yet, definitely a glitch on your side. You should try to see why it happened, or try having the same weapons equipped, then keep getting yourself killed.
It's not a glitch. The game will automatically give you ammo that has dropped if you are out for a good while and haven't picked any up. It's just the games way of being nice.

Joshy

Joshy

Premium
Glitcher Mythical Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not a glitch. The game will automatically give you ammo that has dropped if you are out for a good while and haven't picked any up. It's just the games way of being nice.

Interesting, just never seen that happened to me or anyone else but him. That's a real nice system they have inputted in the game then.

M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When your running low or out of ammo the ammo dropped from previous enemies killed doesnt despawn its get put into your clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register