Discussion New Halo 4 Map

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
mp.jpeg

A few hours ago, it leaked on the net a fantastic artwork for Halo 4 representing a new multiplayer map, which, however, do not yet know almost nothing, except a few possible detail due to its appearance.

The map, of generous size, and that has human structures, it seems appropriate to frantic battles Big Team Battle in which Halo has always been used to. In addition, since there are no mountain ranges scattered in the middle of the arena game, you can expect the use of the aircraft. I propose to follow the artwork, stay tuned for updates.
Source: http://www.halouniverse.it/2012/08/un-artwork-rivela-una-nuova-mappa-multiplayer-di-halo-4/

Info is translated from Italian.
Seems like a forge environment to me, what do you guys think?

Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A space elevator in the background o.O. Looks pretty freakin cool.

Paragon

Paragon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks awesome. I wonder if it will be centered on aerial warfare more than ground warfare. That could turn out to be really interesting.

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
This could be a great map whether it be a Forge one, or Multiplayer one. I hope they say some stuff about it on their Weekly Bulletin. If not, then they better give us some information about the Covenant Weapons! :biggrin:

xVitalz

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This could be a great map whether it be a Forge one, or Multiplayer one. I hope they say some stuff about it on their Weekly Bulletin. If not, then they better give us some information about the Covenant Weapons! :biggrin:

What covey weapons? Do you mean the Promethean weapons?

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
What covey weapons? Do you mean the Promethean weapons?
There's going to be Covenant Weapons right? Like Needler, Energy Sword, Carbine, etc.? I want to see some Covenant Weapons first, then Promethean.

AwesomeMax

AwesomeMax

Special
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There's going to be Covenant Weapons right? Like Needler, Energy Sword, Carbine, etc.? I want to see some Covenant Weapons first, then Promethean.
Covenant weapons are definitely going to be in the game. It has already been confirmed that the Needler, Energy Sword, Plasma Pistol, Storm Rifle (Evolution on the Plasma Rifle), and Carbine will be in Halo 4. Here is a link to all the confirmed guns in Halo 4: Confirmed Guns.

poopinouttacos

poopinouttacos

The Taco Master
Reaction score
Sin$
Is that a Pelican or a jet in the back of the map. I hope we get to fly it!!!

Halo 4

Halo 4

Lovin' that H4?
Reaction score
Sin$
Covenant weapons are definitely going to be in the game. It has already been confirmed that the Needler, Energy Sword, Plasma Pistol, Storm Rifle (Evolution on the Plasma Rifle), and Carbine will be in Halo 4. Here is a link to all the confirmed guns in Halo 4: Confirmed Guns.
Yeah, I just want to see the rest of those guns first, then the Promethean weapons :smile:

Owl

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Mythical Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
There seems to be a lower level in the background I wonder if we can get to it o_O

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, it reminds me of Star Wars. I don't know why, it just does. Looks super sexy though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register