What's new

Patched **NEW** GTA5 Facility *Special Vehicle* MERGE Glitch|GTA 5 ONLINE|PATCH 1.61

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soflysojoe1

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Now, first things first, you guys would like to know what targeted motor you're in, hit start and go over the settings.

You guys will see it right there on the settings menu. All right. Now what you guys also wanna do is registered as a CEO. It is highly important that you guys register as a CEO before this glitch starts. So make sure you guys do. You're also gonna want all the blue markers shown on your maps. So go to Maplin options and make sure all the jobs are set to show.

Once you guys have all that settled you and your buddy, go on into LS, CARMY, and you guys wanna meet on up. Both of you have your vehicles. You want your Mo vehicle ready to go and merge. Now your friend is gonna go and send you a sprint invite. Go ahead and accept that sprint invite a timer would start on the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

Now what your friend wants to do, he wants to go into the story mode character. So he wants to sit there and press down on a deep pad and then select the story mode character. Now it's gonna wanna sit on that black quit screen entire time until you say so. Who want to sit on that screen? So do not quit and do not exit out of it.

Now you, on the other hand, you're gonna get an infinite black screen. Go ahead and join somebody that is in a different targeted mode as you. Now, if you're on PS4, join ANAC two P four PS five. Join ANAC one. All right. Now only join ANAC. If you're in a fully or an assistant aim lobby, now you're gonna get two alerts.

Go ahead, accept the first alert and then go ahead and decline the second. Now from here, you guys are gonna be spawned outside in a weird different camera angle. You guys want to go ahead, hit start, go to online, go to criminal enterprise for the old PS4. And then for the newer PS five, go ahead and join the PlayStation plus menu in a criminal enterprise menu.

You guys wanna go view all vehicles, click on yellow car, click on legendary motorsports.net and then press try and go to back out.

Now from here, you guys can open up your interaction menu. Go ahead and take the easy way out

now. You guys are gonna spawn in, in a weird different camera angle. Now what you guys wanna do here is open up your interaction. And then you guys want to go into your CEO menu and go down to CEO abilities and go and call out your luxury helicopter. Now the helicopter is gonna spawn in and it's gonna spawn in close by.

It's gonna be behind some gates. All right, we're gonna have to take a car and drive it there in the messed up camera. All right. It's gonna be quite hard to do, but once you guys get the hang of it should be no problem. All right. What I like to do is do a full U-turn. All right. Until you get to the opposite side of the street and then continue along the side of the road.

All right. It's on the opposite side of the street. On the left hand side of you, you're looking for some gates. All right. The helicopter should be behind some. All right. Once you guys find the helicopter, find the gates, drive it on into the little parking lot. And you guys wanna drive it in, not too close to the helicopter because you guys are gonna need to get out of the vehicle to jump on into the helicopter in a weird, messed up angle.

So.

You wanna go?

So the best way to get into the helicopter on foot is drive the car, not so close to the helicopter and you guys want to get out of the car and you guys want to go and walk towards the helicopter, go and press triangle. When you guys have a prompt right there on a bottom right hand side of the screen and press triangle, when it tells you to close to the helicopter.

Now once you're in a helicopter, you guys wanna simply press start to open up your map and go ahead and set the way point onto your yacht. Finally, the yacht has a purpose out the roll. I own a thing since it first came out. I never used it once. all right. After you set your way point, go ahead and press X to go to your destination.

Now that you're up in the air, going to your destination, you can go ahead and tell your friend to back outta that black quit menu. And he can go ahead and just chill and relax. Once your friend, press a circle and back outta that black quit menu. You guys gonna see that the sprint has just started now strap on your seatbelt.

You're ready to go to your destination and it's gonna be a long ride. So enjoy the ride. I'm gonna cut right to that part. When we get to the yacht, it's heavenly. Welcome to where the love is. Free music playing. Welcome to where the, now that you guys are hovering over to yet, once you guys are hovering over to yet, you guys wanna go ahead, pull up your cell phone and go and find the contact.

The captain. All right. You want to find captain now? You guys wanna go ahead and find your captain earlier than I did, because so you guys can have a little bit more time to prepare yourselves. All right. So once you guys find captain, call him up

and you guys are gonna get an interaction menu, go ahead and request personal. And go to any vehicle you guys would like to merge, or you guys can go to your facility vehicles. That's the main purpose of this video. And go ahead and pick any facility vehicle that you guys want. I'm gonna go pick the turning bug.

And once you guys do that, you guys are gonna notice that it is gonna spawn on land. It's gonna be over there on the road. Now, once you guys see that it's spawn in, go ahead and press triangle and hold it. And you guys will notice that you will spawn in inside of the vehicle. All right, there it is your fully new.

Facility vehicle. Okay. Or any vehicle that you guys want mod, you guys had a whole list there. You guys pick and choose what you guys wanna mod. So from here, we're not done guys. Now we have to go and save it. So from here, we're gonna go ahead and open up the mat. Go ahead and join this race on a top left hand corner to.

Go and accept it. Accept the alert. That's gonna tell you that there's gonna be an error and you cannot join it. That is fine. All right. So now from here, you guys wanna go ahead to your local Los Santos customs, and we are gonna go and save the vehicle. Okay. I will talk to you guys when we arrive there.

All right guys, once you guys get the law Santos customs, you guys want to go ahead and unregister from a CEO. And then you guys wanna go ahead and tell your friend to go ahead and lead the session. All right. You're gonna notice that the sprint will be over

once you guys done all that you guys wanna go right ahead and go to start, go to friends and go ahead and invite your friend back. Want to love you, baby. Listen. And then from there, you guys wanna register as a motorcycle club president. So go to your interaction menu and go to motorcycle club, start up a motorcycle club.

From here, you guys wanna open up the interaction menu. You'll go to motorcycle club president, scroll down until you guys see club work. And then go ahead and start up a job called caged in all right. Caged in, start it up. And then you guys will notice you guys can drive your vehicle right on, in. To Los Santo's customs, the doors will open up, drive it on in.

Go ahead and slap on a remote bomb on that bad boy. All right, now that you guys got a remote bomb strapped to your vehicle, you guys are gonna be spawned outside. Now, get out of the vehicle, go and use your cell phone and go and detonate the bomb and the contact. Or you guys can use your grenades to go ahead and blow up the.

After your vehicle is blown up. You guys want to go right ahead. Call Moore's mutual up. And then you guys wanna go ahead and repair your vehicle. All right. What you guys wanna do here is call up your mechanic and call out the special vehicle that you guys just mod it. And you guys will notice that it will spawn in with all the mods on it.

All right. You guys there, you guys have it, a fully mod special vehicle. All right, guys. It's your boy. So FLA. So Joe. If you guys like today's video, please smack that light button. Hit that subscribe button. Please turn on all notifications for more videos like this pitch, your boys Soso Joe one, and I'm out.

Peace.

uhxq

uhxq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the steps are a transcript from the video, dont bother being confused, just watch the video (i guess?)

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I imagine a few of those steps can be skipped. I would tinker and experiment with it if I had more free time, but I'm behind on a bunch of stuff.

Hopefully someone can type it out better so our eyes don't bleed.

A

arms dealer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have not verified these steps personally.

Requirements:
A friend in session: "Friend"
Another friend in different targeting mode (like Anawack): "Anawack"

Steps:
-1. Register as CEO
0. Make sure you have jobs shown on map
1. Bring donor car to LS car meet
2. Friend starts sprint and invites you
3. Join your friend's sprint
4. Friend selects storymode character by pressing down on dpad and selecting a character, then waits on this alert screen until further notice.
5. You will see an infinite black screen, so join Anawack through a system menu. Accept first alert, decline second alert.
6. When you spawn in on the sprint race, go to start menu then criminal enterprise for old gen or gta+ for new gen, click through to get to legendarymotorsports.net and exit in-game internet browser.
7. Open interaction menu and take the easy way out.
8. Open interaction menu and call in luxury helicopter via CEO Abilities
9. Drive to helicopter with odd camera angle, get out of car, walk, invisibly, and enter the helicopter.
10. Set waypoint on pause menu and direct pilot to Yacht icon.
11. Friend can cancel his alert, and wait in sprint.
12. Hovering over yacht, call Captain, request personal vehicle, choose recipient vehicle (e.g. Facility vehicles), and wait for icon to appear on land.
13. Press and hold triangle to respawn in sprint, you'll respawn in recipient vehicle merged (yay!)
14. Join Transform - Fairway Drive via start menu.
15. Accept Job Not Available alert.
16. Drive to LSC.
17. At LSC, un-register from CEO.
18. Friend leave session.
19. Sprint will end, re-invite friend.
20. Register as Motorcycle Club president, start Caged In.
21. LSC will now accept vehicles (like Chernobog), apply remote bomb.
22. Detonate vehicle via phone or explosives.
23. Call Mors Mutual, request vehicle.
24. Call out recipient vehicle, confirm it has been modded.

Good luck to all who give this a try.

mistersmith1234

mistersmith1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can’t get option for personal vehicle when calling captain? Did this two days ago but can’t get to vehicles?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone actually get this to work?

Draven_XHP

Draven_XHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched? Los Santos Customs unavailable when trying to take a special vehicle in..

SashaXRW

SashaXRW

Reaction score
Sin$
Caged In method works, game closed, console closed after latest update. Just saved a Khanjali at LSC on PS5

T

tackman79

Reaction score
Sin$
Yep still works, I literally just did it with the chernobog. I did have the problem first time but I realised I still had a detonator on the vehicle, so check that ?

gtadumdums

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All right now ummm how many ppl lost a few more brain cells reading some of these steps all right now ... All right now all right now ahhhhhh skip all of what he says and read the other person's steps

Gaming Channel UK

Gaming Channel UK

Reaction score
Sin$
Not being funny but those are steps? Nobody is going to read that, it's like having a weeks worth of homework... You really need to break it down ALOT

M

MILF_HUNTIN87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We need this merge but for sv wearhouse

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All right now ummm how many ppl lost a few more brain cells reading some of these steps all right now ... All right now all right now ahhhhhh skip all of what he says and read the other person's steps
he never actually wrote steps, he would grab the transcript from his video and paste it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register