What's new

Patched NEW GTA V SINGLE PLAYER TO MULTIPLAYER CAR GLITCH!

ll Son Goku ll

ll Son Goku ll

Reaction score
Sin$
I just realised my mistake...after taking the random car out of the door i forgot to sit in the modded car again.
Managed to get the blazer online :biggrin:

WTFox

WTFox

Experienced Member
Diamonds Are Forever Platinum Record Services
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for 2 hrs yesterday and every time sp car not stuck in the door. Followed it perfect every time. Any idea why?

U

URAPyrate

Reaction score
Sin$
Thx I got the Bodhi witht he Teddy by doing this (Also if you use GTA V Save Editor you can also customize license plate and tire smoke :biggrin: )

T

TigerNick76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to pull the ethernet cable. You can simply

pull up the guide button (at the cloud loading screen)
press X to sign out
While your loading into single player sign in again from the guide button
Since you will be starting from the first mission load a save with all three characters available
Select the character you want and proceed from there...

Didn't watch the video but saw one for the ps3
There's no need to wait till you get to LSC to sign in again.

I've done this twice (my way) with both my characters and both times after adding insurance and a tracker, I was able to sell a dupe of the buffalo I bought online. The game just duped the car and it was around the corner from LSC for both my characters. The funny part is that both my character's got bounties when they snatched the random car.
When I try to go back to online it says files have failed to sync. I did everything the same way. I signed out using X and signed back in after the prologue loaded. Then (After I signed in) went to LSC put my 2 front wheels in and went to online but it said game files failed to sync. How do I fix it?

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to go back to online it says files have failed to sync. I did everything the same way. I signed out using X and signed back in after the prologue loaded. Then (After I signed in) went to LSC put my 2 front wheels in and went to online but it said game files failed to sync. How do I fix it?
I never got that error. I log in before the prologue and then load a save that has all three characters available (mine was 87% complete). I used Franklin's buffalo (the only car I wanted). Failing to sync sounds like a cloud server error. Try starting from step one in the sp to mp car glitch.

T

TigerNick76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got that error. I log in before the prologue and then load a save that has all three characters available (mine was 87% complete). I used Franklin's buffalo (the only car I wanted). Failing to sync sounds like a cloud server error. Try starting from step one in the sp to mp car glitch.
What's your GT? Can you help me?

T

TigerNick76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I log in after signing out, my story mode just loads forever. How long do you wait b4 you sign back in?

D

dEaThBYmyHAndS

★ ke®nelM0dz ★
Reaction score
Sin$
I have brought 3 cars online successfully. I then went to LSC and added a tracker and insurance to all cars I modded in. The cars were allowed to be stored in my garage with no issues. I went into a normal online session to play and 2 cars were destroyed and the insurance didn't replace them. I tried calling Mors Mutual after, and the cars were not replaceable, leaving me to have to glitch them in again ( 2 of them). Not a big deal...

QUESTIONS:

1. What steps can be used to insure these cars? Tank method?

2. If you use the tank method do you have insurance on the car first?

3. Or do you add insurance and a tracker after the tank/blow up glitch?

QRZ

QRZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have brought 3 cars online successfully. I then went to LSC and added a tracker and insurance to all cars I modded in. The cars were allowed to be stored in my garage with no issues. I went into a normal online session to play and 2 cars were destroyed and the insurance didn't replace them. I tried calling Mors Mutual after, and the cars were not replaceable, leaving me to have to glitch them in again ( 2 of them). Not a big deal...

QUESTIONS:

Well your case is weird because all the cars I have got into online when they got destroyed (on purpose most of the times), I call Mors and then I have them again! Tell me what cars have you done this with and I will help you!

Akira

Akira

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

QUESTIONS:

If it's the first slot that the car was occupying, there is a known issue with cars in that position losing their insurance. Was that the case?

D

dEaThBYmyHAndS

★ ke®nelM0dz ★
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's the first slot that the car was occupying, there is a known issue with cars in that position losing their insurance. Was that the case?

No both of those spots are taken by super cars.

D

dEaThBYmyHAndS

★ ke®nelM0dz ★
Reaction score
Sin$
Well your case is weird because all the cars I have got into online when they got destroyed (on purpose most of the times), I call Mors and then I have them again! Tell me what cars have you done this with and I will help you!

I have brought a fully modded chrome Franklin's Buffalo, fully modded chrome Michael's Tailgater, and a fully modded chrome Hearse. When I enter LSC, all say they have insurance and a tracker added on them. When I got destroyed in a regular online session the option to call Mors Mutual wasn't available. I did this twice thinking it was a glitch and two cars (Franklins Buffalo & Mikes Tailgater) were lost.

Top Bottom
Login
Register