What's new

Patched New GTA V Online Solo Car Duplication Glitch

Customs XBL

Customs XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arena Bugs out for me using the prostitute method. it doesn't let me get in a vehicle to dupe anymore. waiting till nighttime to try again.

Could Be Patched.

clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
definitely works!!! Only issue is that we you can dupe when prostitutes are around and prostitutes are only available for a short time. May be there’s a way to change in game time to night?

TrueMas

TrueMas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
definitely works!!! Only issue is that we you can dupe when prostitutes are around and prostitutes are only available for a short time. May be there’s a way to change in game time to night?
Apparently there is :smile: killergaming posted a method. Freeze time in director mode and then go online. Switch session and wait for the correct timeframe. But it seems to be working .

Last edited:
Customs XBL

Customs XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arena Bugs out for me using the prostitute method. it doesn't let me get in a vehicle to dupe anymore. waiting till nighttime to try again.

Could Be Patched.

My arena bugged out because I spawned in bunker and I upgraded my issi in the same session which locked my cars (previous arena merge method) but yeah works fine.

Berzerk Ops

Berzerk Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With this method , you dont need anything stored in the back of the MOC . Store you Issi and elegy in the arena . Pull the elegy out , pick up prostitute , pull between MOC , shoot to scare hooker , get out and request faggio then go into arena and pull out Issi (or whatever car you're duplicating) stay in car and shoot hooker in the elegy . Should disappear. Then store issi in MOC . No message will appear and the original will be back in arena in same spot
The one in MOC is the dupe
Post automatically merged:

With this method , you dont need anything stored in the back of the MOC . Store you Issi and elegy in the arena . Pull the elegy out , pick up prostitute , pull between MOC , shoot to scare hooker , get out and request faggio then go into arena and pull out Issi (or whatever car you're duplicating) stay in car and shoot hooker in the elegy . Should disappear. Then store issi in MOC . No message will appear and the original will be back in arena in same spot
To Rinse and repeat , take issi back out of MOC and store in arena . Dont mix up with original that's used for duping . Then just start from the part where you pull elegy out of arena .

To Rinse and repeat , take issi back out of MOC and store in arena . Dont mix up with original that's used for duping . Then just start from the part where you pull elegy out of arena .
There's also a way to freeze the time so that it will stay night and the prostitutes will always be there

clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently there is :smile: killergaming posted a method. Freeze time in director mode and then go online. Switch session and wait for the correct timeframe. But it seems to be working .
How?? Can you pls point me to that link?

There's also a way to freeze the time so that it will stay night and the prostitutes will always be there
How can I freeze time to make sure prostitutes are always available??

clarkenuttal

clarkenuttal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the video this solves the time problem. Can we do this with a free Elergy instead of faggio? Or is there a way to get rid of Free Elergy? I ordered quite a few Elergy thinking we are duping over Elergy rather than Faggio.

MAFI55

MAFI55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What auto to use for copying on pc?
Elegy?

K

k0x7a

Reaction score
Hello im having a little problem, im on pc. So i can dupe the car i want but i cant save the dupes. If i stay in session they are there soon i change session the go back as faggios, anyone know what can i do to solve this ? Thanks

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello im having a little problem, im on pc. So i can dupe the car i want but i cant save the dupes. If i stay in session they are there soon i change session the go back as faggios, anyone know what can i do to solve this ? Thanks

Get a console. Or a mod menu. Most dupe glitches don't work on PC because of the extra transaction verifications that have been coded in.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I presume it will require an extra step like we used to need with some dupe method from a couple years ago.
I can't remember exactly but it was something like calling out an uninsured street vehicle and blowing it up before storing the dupe over the destroyed vehicle's spot.
Might have to search old threads here to find out how that worked.

Also the MOC is not really needed, backing the car between the yellow poles in the areana entrance also blocks the doors.

K

k0x7a

Reaction score
Get a console. Or a mod menu. Most dupe glitches don't work on PC because of the extra transaction verifications that have been coded in.

Ive tried some free mod menus and join random money drops but always end up ban, i have 4 accounts xD. But thanks for the help.

I presume it will require an extra step like we used to need with some dupe method from a couple years ago.
I can't remember exactly but it was something like calling out an uninsured street vehicle and blowing it up before storing the dupe over the destroyed vehicle's spot.
Might have to search old threads here to find out how that worked.

Also the MOC is not really needed, backing the car between the yellow poles in the areana entrance also blocks the doors.

Im going to do some search trying to find that. Thank you so much.

Smokahontas7

Smokahontas7

Reaction score
Dumb question but can I dupe my zr380? Its fully upgraded. Was jw if that's an okay vehicle or if I should just get the issi classic?

T

Travelar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumb question but can I dupe my zr380? Its fully upgraded. Was jw if that's an okay vehicle or if I should just get the issi classic?

You can dupe whatever you want. Arena or Benny's vehicles will get a good sale price no matter what they are, but the Issi will get the best price. Everything else will be kind of meh.

S

Splitz

Reaction score
Very easy to dupe...shame doesnt stick on pc.:frown:

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still working as of 12:49am 03/02/2020 on Xbox One. :smile:

Forrest Gump 94

Forrest Gump 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buddy of mine is having problem with storing dupe into MOC after killing friend in car??? any reason why he cant store vehicle in MOC

DamianSRT

DamianSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone confirm this is still working? Me and a buddy can't seem to get it anymore.

F

Firetalk

Reaction score
why do i have to use a faggio? ...and, does this need to be replaced every time?

Top Bottom