• Thread starter ProGlitcher
  • Start date
  • Views 242,968
XBox360Apprentice

XBox360Apprentice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How come whenever I do it and sell the duped car it's worth half the original cars price when it's somewhat modded up?
A Modified Vehicle that you have Purchased Sells for 60% of the Purchase Price + 50% of the Cost of the Modifications done to it.

A Dupe of a Modified Vehicle (made using this Glitch) Sells for only 10% of the Purchase Price + 50% of the Cost of the Modifications done to it.

panagis87

panagis87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well.... You might wanna read this.

I am sorry for the size, but apparently some people need things explained extensively so I had to elaborate a lot.

First of all, it still works on PS3. Get your timing right and you'll figure it out yourselves.
When they fix it, this place is gonna be flooded by people saying it doesn't work and others confirming.
Until then keep trying.

Someone asked about Tinsel. Yes, it does work.
However it's a bit tricky (read below).

It was a busy day for me yesterday.
Since this question of mine was answered positively by Nuaglamir (thank you very much!) I decided to invest my day and about 600-700k to progress with the slot 2 character and start duping and selling WITHOUT waiting 45mins.

[important for those who do not know, the bank account is the same for both characters. One bank account, same amount of money. If slot 2 character deposits 1mil in the bank, when you with to slot1 the 1mil will be there, and vice versa]

Process:
1. I created a new slot 2 character (the previous one was rank3 so no biggy) because I wanted to NOT skip the tutorial this time in order to start getting mission from contacts asap. I suggest you do the same. After all, the tutorial will give you some easy money and RP.

2. Joined random missions races, whatever, did not really care winning or losing, don't take it personal if you die especially if the mission is passed by the others, all you care about is some fast RP. (sorry if i'm being "unethical" but this is all a "means to an end thing").

3. As long as you've reached rank 11 (and especially if you have somehow managed to win a race), the mods that you will be able to do to the panto are pretty much significant, and the result is a panto that can be duped and sold for about 66k.

4. I bought 2 appts in Tinsel towers. Tinsel towers do work. However... The entrance to the garage has a weird sideways dip/slope (i don't know the right word) that causes the panto to drift and head towards the garage door in a weird sideways manner.
At first this will make your life difficult.
But, after some tries it will be easy as hell. You will get the timing right.
I DO suggest tinsel towers because the 2 apartments are the cheapest if you want them to be in the same building, and it is the one that is closest to the LSC customs.
I'm mentioning that because the way I see it, this whole thing is very tiresome, and boring. So, economy in every aspect matters a lot.
Sito, as I just read above, found a way to dupe without the need of 2 garages in the same building, which is great.
However, if i had to drive to another location to get my car/swap/prepare them for the next duplication etc I would kill myself.

5. My suggestion, which is also what I did, dupe dupe dupe dupe till you fill the bottom garage with pantos (make sure there is one left in the upper garage to be able to continue duping again).
After you are done with that take one of the pantos (bottom garage always) and go to lsc. Open the menu and select as spawn location "last location". Go inside LSC and sell the panto.

6. When you are outside deposit your money since you don't get robbed (all this MUST be done in "invite only" so that shouldn't be an issue but anyways).
Then switch to single player. Trev, Frank, Michael don't matter.
The moment the single player has finished loading, press start - online - play gta online - invite only session.

7. You should spawn right outside the LSC since that's where you left your character (hence the change of "spawning location").
Call your mechanic and ask for a panto (always from the bottom full of pantos garage, DO NOT MESS WITH ONE ABOVE).
The panto arrives, you go inside LSC you sell it. YES they will accept it. That's why we are using slot 2 character. He can bypass the 45 minute wait between each sold vehicle.

8. You are outside. Again deposit money, switch to single player, then online, and repeat the whole process till the bottom garage is empty of pantos. (PS. You can call the mechanic every 2 minutes or so. So you may have to wait a minute before each delivery. You will see a message telling you this.)

When you are done, you can go back home, and start duping all over again. You still have the panto on the upper garage.
PS. It does NOT matter if it's the original or not. One of the pantos you're going to sell is going to sell for almost twice as much as the others. Don't be afraid. It's the original. Doesn't matter. You can dupe with the dupes of the dupes of dupes. Don't break your heads trying to distinguish the original and always keeping it aside.

Now as far as numbers and details go:
To get this thing started I used money I have made with my slot 1 character (obviously)

Expenses:
Price for the 2 Tinsel apartments: about 420k.
Price for Panto: 85k
Price for mods: i cannot remember. But i believe it must be around 100-120k. (remember, windows, respray color, explosives, theft/loss protection, weel color, plate, custom tires, and tire smoke DO NOT boost up the selling price of the vehicle. So do not spend money there. However, a 50k Jazz Horn boosts the price up really well)

Income:
You make about 100-150k (depending on the missions you do) in order to get to rank 11.
For each panto you sell you get about 66k.
So, with one round of duping-selling you have covered your expenses.
From then on it's all profit.

I might have forgotten something but basically that's the whole thing.

I truly believe it's worth it, especially for those who, like me, do not have friends to help them with duplicate/give to poor friend glitches, or their first character has not progressed really far in order to sell a fully maxed panto (my slot 1 char sells for 88k.)

It is a bit of a trouble, but since you get this thing going, I believe it will be worth the time. As long as they don't fix it in the next few days, you can make a lot of money using this.

I received a lot of help from this site the last few days.
I hope I helped back a bit.

All credit goes to the original founders of the glitches. I just put some things together and served them in a plate along with my experience on the subject.

Last edited:
H

harry balczak

Reaction score
Sin$
tried again this morning...still working on XBox360. using 2 apts in Richards Majestic. Dup-ing Buffalo S (fully upgraded). selling for a little over $158k.

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
if it does not work for u it does not mean its patched, whats wrong il try to help u

Gatskies

Gatskies

RS40
Reaction score
Sin$
if it does not work for u it does not mean its patched, whats wrong il try to help u

I never outright said it was patched. I don't need help either. Thanks anyway.

I was doing this glitch a week ago everyday, now it doesn't work which leads me to think it is patched.

What I do need is somebody to confirm if it is/ is not working on xbox.

XBox360Apprentice

XBox360Apprentice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never outright said it was patched. I don't need help either. Thanks anyway.

I was doing this glitch a week ago everyday, now it doesn't work which leads me to think it is patched.

What I do need is somebody to confirm if it is/ is not working on xbox.
I just finished confirming, this Glitch is still working on XBox360.

Sito DJ

Sito DJ

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its patched
Always get the job without full garage alert sreen

Demarko11

Demarko11

Reaction score
Sin$
Yea blue blue dot dissapears when I open job on phone.

What's new about this update?

killerwithin2

killerwithin2

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
NOOOOOO, is their any money glitches working confirmed find new ones, something i dont know arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

panagis87

panagis87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Till the great minds of this site come up with something new...

RIP dear SOLO duping glitch.
You gave us all a chance to become the LS millionaires we always dreamt of:frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register