What's new

Patched "NEW" GTA 5 Online - UNLIMITED MONEY GLITCH AFTER PATCH 1.10 "GTA 5 MONEY GLITCH"

R

Reactz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i need help my xbox gt is : ItsLinkz

lastexilez

lastexilez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my Entity Sold for 129k and i lost it :smile:

Well then, thats all i needed to hear not to do it xD ill still help people do it, only if YOU KNOW how to do it, dont ask me. GT : lastexilezz

Last edited:
GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk why but the first time I did the glitch my entity sold for $600,000, but the second time my entity sold for only $200,000. Do the prices get lower each time you sell your car?
i found a way to dupe and have two entitys and i can sell one for 629k

Avery

Avery

YouTube//Avxry
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
This way didn't work I will post a way that does.

G

goth1sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If any one wants to do this so we both can get some money add me on ps3

I will be removeing my ps3 name after 3hr

name removed

Last edited:
lastexilez

lastexilez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If any one wants to do this so we both can get some money add me on ps3 amshnock

I will be removeing my ps3 name after 3hr

i think ill start doing that too, dont want a rockstar staff to com on here and get us all xD they would jus need more proff and if they get our names it will be easy for em xD jus sayin

snoopaloop

snoopaloop

Reaction score
Sin$
i sold my adder several times for $600k while my duping buddy only got about $60k why would that be?
also one time my duped adder sold for only $125 somehow..
i unlocked turbo and upgraded my cars now the adder only sells for $95k

murderlikedj

murderlikedj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i sold my adder several times for $600k while my duping buddy only got about $60k why would that be?
also one time my duped adder sold for only $125 somehow..
i unlocked turbo and upgraded my cars now the adder only sells for $95k
Dam idk why then

mydog

mydog

Reaction score
Sin$
Every time you or your friend blows the car up with the sticky bombs you get a bad sport message so if you keep doing it you will eventually end up in the bad sport lobby .... I havent seen anybody say anything about that... this is a bad glitch.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time you or your friend blows the car up with the sticky bombs you get a bad sport message so if you keep doing it you will eventually end up in the bad sport lobby .... I havent seen anybody say anything about that... this is a bad glitch.
because you can easily do it 20 times per day, per friend before you get bad sport? ive been bad sported like 6 times, you literally have to blow up every player car you encounter for an 8hr period for a total of at least 40-50

mydog

mydog

Reaction score
Sin$
because you can easily do it 20 times per day, per friend before you get bad sport? ive been bad sported like 6 times, you literally have to blow up every player car you encounter for an 8hr period for a total of at least 40-50
It doesnt matter how long it takes to be put into the bad sport lobby its going to happen and each time you get more days... its a bad glitch period.

odium

odium

im like ibaka when it comes to blocks
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesnt matter how long it takes to be put into the bad sport lobby its going to happen and each time you get more days... its a bad glitch period.
point being, you can make a few million before anyone gets bad sported, its no dns mod, 2 billion in 30 seconds, but its one of the two best/fastest glitches out right now

Top Bottom
Login
Register