What's new

Patched NEW!!! GTA … (Solo) AUTO SHOP DUPE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mike Rush

Reaction score
Sin$
I do it through last location and then drive the car into the shop.

You can actually have 2 PVs out at the same time if u drive a car out of the auto shop. A monumental f*** up by rockstar
How is this done.

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This method works great with a magic slot to flip Benny's/f1 wheels, flip liveries, transfer green windows, yankton plates and horns. Been flipping and clean up vehicles in the tuner shop since the first day this DLC came out. Gotta get done what i can before it gets patched.

Rammstein1980

Rammstein1980

Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot sell the dupe fo the full price, from duped x80 I can get only 130k back

johnnypotseed

johnnypotseed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would the apocalypse slamvan work for this since it doesn’t have plates? Or would it still get dupe detected?

C

CombatWombat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot sell the dupe fo the full price, from duped x80 I can get only 130k back
This is normal for dupes. You want something like a bennys car or arena car with lots of upgrades. Best car is arena issi.

Would the apocalypse slamvan work for this since it doesn’t have plates? Or would it still get dupe detected?
even though it doesn't have plates visible it will still have one. Best to only do this dupe with custom plates or if you are already dupe detected.

T

thinkgreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This method works great with a magic slot to flip Benny's/f1 wheels, flip liveries, transfer green windows, yankton plates and horns. Been flipping and clean up vehicles in the tuner shop since the first day this DLC came out. Gotta get done what i can before it gets patched.
how do u use it with magic slot ?

T

The_1

Reaction score
Sin$
How do I make a clean issi dupe? I cant find it in the ifruit app.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s to be expected. U duped the wrong car if u want money. Read my stickied thread “everything you wanted to know about duping”
Post automatically merged:

Ok. This works pretty easily. It is much easier if u set your spawn location to auto shop. This will give the plate from the donor car to the dupe so make sure u have a custom on the donor car before duping

The op isn’t very clear on how to finish this after spawning back in
If your spawn loc is in auto shop, the dupe will appear outside. Just open up your interaction menu, select vehicles and then return personal vehicle. U will get an alert that you are not using your personal vehicle. Just ignore that, the dupe will appear in the auto shop.

Last edited:
Sargentsnow

Sargentsnow

Reaction score
Sin$
The op isn’t very clear on how to finish this after spawning back in
If your spawn loc is in auto shop, the dupe will appear outside. Just open up your interaction menu, select vehicles and then return personal vehicle. U will get an alert that you are not using your personal vehicle. Just ignore that, the dupe will appear in the auto shop.
This may be where u are going wrong W wk14

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This may be where u are going wrong W wk14
Why? I have had no fails in 8 dupes

Sorry. Thought your response was meant for me

Also. U can do this from any type of session. No need to reload to a solo or invite only each time

C

Captainstabbin8560

Reaction score
Sin$
video? Steps are a little confusing the way they are wrote ngl, if it works awesome find dude
Requirements- auto body shop, free car elegy, car you want to dupe.

- Get into free car Elegy and drive out of the auto shop. Once outside get out of the car and get back inside then drive back into the auto shop.

- you need to have the car you want to dupe also Inside your auto shop. Once you done step 1 you need to go inside of the car you want to dupe and press right on the d-pad so you can modify your car.

_ change one thing from the upgrade menu and after that with the upgrade menu still up you need to pause the game and find a new session. Once you load back into online the duplicated copy should spawn outside with you. Drive it back inside and you now have a duplicated car. Also use custom plates on both cars so you don’t get dirty dupes

GaryLazerEyes

GaryLazerEyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work on the Series X because every time I find new session I get a timed out message & get kicked back to story.

Edit: Never mind, the video I saw didn’t say to hop out of the vehicle & get back in when outside of the mod shop. That’s the only thing I did different & it worked.

Last edited:
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Easiest dupe. I have seen in years True solo, don’t need any timing, don’t need a “friend in diff targeting mode”. No moc. BUT. This will be patched fast

P

Palac

Reaction score
Sin$
Question, im trying this on PC, I can dupe them easily the problem is duped cars revert to Elegies WITH some elements like crew logo and custom plates from the donor ISSI that i want to dupe.
It seems to happen after i reboot the game.

Is there something im missing?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Question, im trying this on PC, I can dupe them easily the problem is duped cars revert to Elegies WITH some elements like crew logo and custom plates from the donor ISSI that i want to dupe.
It seems to happen after i reboot the game.

Is there something im missing?
Your playing it on pc. That’s the problem. Have to find a different way to save the vehicle

P

Palac

Reaction score
Sin$
hmm guess so, well at least i can sell them immediately for some quick ez money but sadly can't make them for future use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register