• Thread starter SurrealGlitching
  • Start date
  • Views 6,530
SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Once again I give a huge thanks to my buddy xLeGaZy he is super awesome for helping with this amazing glitch.

You will likely not get banned doing this, as it is a GLITCH within the game itself. You are not modding the game to be god mode, therefore, they are more than likely to not do anything to you. If you are scared, then this glitch isn't for you.

I have video below proof of me in a public lobby all glitched out (look at my mini map) causing a ruckus upon players. As you can see in the video some person is messaging me saying they are live streaming me in god mode, that their followers aren't happy and all of them are reporting me, and that "I am going to get band". I have yet to hear anything from Rock*. Will keep you guys updated if anything does happen.

Tutorial:

God Mode In Effect:

Flying Buzzard While God Mode:

God Mode Killing Randoms In Public Lobby:

Requirements:
MOC, Bunker, 1 Friend.

1. Go into your bunker, and invite your friend.

2. Once inside bunker, go inside your MOC, and have your friend stand by the left back tire.

3. Have your friend start up a job, as soon as you see him disappear you will need to exit the bunker.

4. Drive back into the bunker and as soon as you are loading in press START > ONLINE > and click on your friends name and click join game. Stay up on that alert screen.

5. Now this is the critical part, once your screen goes black in the background, you need to accept the alert screen. It will say that the party is private. This happens because you are inside of an invite only lobby. If you want to do public lobby follow steps below.

5.A. If you do this in a public lobby you will get an infinite black loading screen. To obtain this black loading screen you need to do the glitch as is, and then right as you are going into the bunker and see the screen go black behind, get your friend to leave the mission and you accept both alerts. You will now spawn at docks but frozen, so you need to have your friend that is helping you join a different targeting mode, or join a friend in another targeting mode. Accept first alert and decline second alert, then you will be at docks off the radar, and god mode.

6. You will now spawn back in the game inside of your MOC, hop out of it and then you will spawn at docks.

You know this glitch has worked when:
You spawn at the docks and you can't use your guns at all.
2. You run really slow.
3. You can't use any CEO menu options.
4. You can see your Bunker Stock in the bottom right corner.

7. You will now be Off The Radar + God Mode.

8. Enjoy this glitch while you can. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this on Freighttrains livestream some days (a week?) ago, I forgot all about it. Nice to know its still working after the update, thanks!

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw this on Freighttrains livestream some days (a week?) ago, I forgot all about it. Nice to know its still working after the update, thanks!

You are quite welcome. I am just here to post things that could be beneficial to everyone. :thumbsup:

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
My char is busy sitting under water for maxing lungs right now, but what happen if you drive the MOC rather than exit? just curios, and cant test right now :tongue: ...

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My char is busy sitting under water for maxing lungs right now, but what happen if you drive the MOC rather than exit? just curios, and cant test right now :tongue: ...

I don't know I will have to test tomorrow, as I am about to get off. If someone can test this, and report back to the thread that would be awesome. Thanks Trond.

R

RevolverOcelot87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice glitch! Could it be used to do I/E, Crates, etc?

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow you're not blown away :smile:

Nice find bro..

I was wondering if you have weapons while God Mode / OTR, I guess not since the game is thinking you're in the bunker.. Right?

xLeGaZy

xLeGaZy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow you're not blown away :smile:

Nice find bro..

I was wondering if you have weapons while God Mode / OTR, I guess not since the game is thinking you're in the bunker.. Right?
Correct no guns as of right now but maybe soon we can find a way to get guns with it we have yet to find many more things

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we use guns ?
Lol that
Correct no guns as of right now but maybe soon we can find a way to get guns with it we have yet to find many more things

Maybe you can add the following useful info to the OP:

- can't use weapons
- can't run fast
- driving/flying not possible

Last two are also a guesses.. hope I'm wrong though..

Also fingers are crossed for better results, hope someone finds something to use weapons etc.

:smile:

Jackp2c

Jackp2c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did anyone try to go in the office garage and out? last time you had to do that to get guns

SurrealGlitching

SurrealGlitching

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't know honestly, as I don't have a PC to try this with, but if you, or someone else who reads this can test on PC and report back, I am sure moderators would change the title to PC as well. Thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register