What's new

Working New God Mode Glitch On Round 1 Zombies In Spaceland

C

Cornholio2212

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only Works If The Rewind Grenade Is In The Cart In The Room After you Open The First Door

Text Tutorial -
1. Buy Some Up n Atoms Perk
2. Get The Head For The N3il Robot
3. Place The N3il Head On His Body For The 25 Tickets
4. Down Yourself With A Grenade
5. Buy a Rewind Grenade
6. Make Your Way Over To The Lost & Found
7. Hold Square On The box For A Split Second Let Go And Press L1 To Rewind
(Hold Square For A split Second Let Go And Immediately Press L1 To Rewind
8. If Did Correctly You Will teleport Back Instead Of Rewinding And Be In God Mode

Video Tutorial - Always Better To Watch lol

B

Bigjay20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This ones so hard to do for me! I have only gotten it once :frown: I like the fountain AFK one

O

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you normally do the fountain glitch or the robot glitch, you will have trouble with this one. The timing is different.

I

Infinito33

Reaction score
If I hold a square button for, like you say "a split second" then normally I shouldn't pick up items from lost & found because it is too short right? So basically I have to just press square button and then immediately press L1 for rewind right? Tried this a lot of time, never worked out so I wonder what mistakes do I make :frown:

O

Otishuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I hold a square button for, like you say "a split second" then normally I shouldn't pick up items from lost & found because it is too short right? So basically I have to just press square button and then immediately press L1 for rewind right? Tried this a lot of time, never worked out so I wonder what mistakes do I make :frown:
Don't let go of any of the buttons

S

SladeV1

Reaction score
Where's the credit? Shouldn't you be giving credit to SilentNine?? He is the founder.

B

Bigjay20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where's the credit? Shouldn't you be giving credit to SilentNine?? He is the founder.
I don't understand the whole "founder" thing lol, the glitch will be patched within the next month or two, idk i just think its funny as hell you guys use the label Founder for something so miniscule.

R

Raging Squiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By not citing/crediting a founder, you're effectively taking credit for someone else's find, no matter how "minuscule" of a find it might be or whether or not it's patched in the next month. The founders of glitches deserve to be credited as it's disrespectful not to do so.

Top Bottom