Patched NEW GIVE VEHICLES TO FRIENDS USING STREET CARS

• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 10,605
I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe forgetting to go to homescreen and then back to game after first full alert?
Well I think that went wrong as I see that the steps of the method here are wrong.

So you drive to the yellow circle in step 1, use your home button to go to the home screen and again to get back in the game (alert should go away without you accepting or decline) then drive backwards and go to the side so your friend can push you away when you get the alert.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Was trying to give my friend the jet pack but no luck. Black alert screen disappears the moment he puts on my jet pack.

P

P1Cent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was trying to give my friend the jet pack but no luck. Black alert screen disappears the moment he puts on my jet pack.
Yes same problem the second im in the chernobog the black alert screen disappears

H

Hemptheman420

Reaction score
Sin$
I gave my friend my duped elegy with custom plates he sold 2 and hit the daily limit. Any advice to avoid this?

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
I gave my friend my duped elegy with custom plates he sold 2 and hit the daily limit. Any advice to avoid this?
He should have add the same custom plates in his ifruit and on a vehicle (so ordered and processed so it's in the list at LSC. Check the sticky threads about this.

P

pur3mas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U need to get in a random vehicle then get inside the jet pack. some reason if you go in a facility vehicle the black screen disappears

P

P1Cent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U need to get in a random vehicle then get inside the jet pack. some reason if you go in a facility vehicle the black screen disappears
Will this method work for getting the chernobog from the heist prep mission because my buddy was doing the mission and i took it and his time for mission expired and i still had it.. but when i tried i got the same dissappearing prompt screen as buddy that tried the jetpack

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
Will this method work for getting the chernobog from the heist prep mission because my buddy was doing the mission and i took it and his time for mission expired and i still had it.. but when i tried i got the same dissappearing prompt screen as buddy that tried the jetpack
This method won't work for those special heist vehicles. So no chernobog, jetpack and khanjali. Maybe with an alternation of the method but I am not sure. It worked using the avenger method but that might be patched.

FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
Does he not already own a jetpack? He might need to buy one and get yours in another slot then swap them. The avenger thing worked for the tank but I didn't own one, I got a new rcv after doing the swap method because I owned one

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't buying the jetpack to be able to receive it miss the point of the glitch?

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
Well yeah true we also exchanged akulas just to have them with the missiles etc. But still I'm against buying hehe

T

Thilly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 3 different cars for a friend, all with the same custom plate.
I changed the first 1 to my own custom plate, the other 2, can only change the colour, my custom plates are not there.
I tried with Titan of a job, no luck.
Any tips?
Thanks

TiagoMeireles

TiagoMeireles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friends is getting ghost slots for every SV he gets.

Any ideas of why this is happening?

He cant "clean" these slots either with the methods posted on here.

Gta 5 time

Gta 5 time

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I changed the first 1 to my own custom plate, the other 2, can only change the colour, my custom plates are not there.
Any tips?
Thanks
It may be that thoses plates are duped detected the ones on the car you are trying you put your plate on I would delete the cars if this happens you just don't want to sell them that's all having a car with a diffrent plate on the account dosent matter just when you sell them you can get daily sell limit I would delete the ones you can't put plates on and start fresh

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tips?
Thanks
The second the game see there are two of the same plate, it is a dirty dupe. Delete them and make sure you and your friend have the same plate as an owned plate BEFORE he gives you cars.

I

IamReflex

Reaction score
Sin$
The second the game see there are two of the same plate, it is a dirty dupe. Delete them and make sure you and your friend have the same plate as an owned plate BEFORE he gives you cars.
Can you explain this for me? You can have the same custom plate on all your cars. Also others can pick the same plate. I never got a dirty dupe when taking vehicles from friends that had the same plates as in my ifruit app (that I ofc also put on one of my vehicles so it's in LSC).

Top Bottom
Login
Register