What's new

Patched NEW GIVE UPGRADED STREET CARS TO FRIENDS!

KadeyHD

KadeyHD

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello FAM!,

This is a glitch found by me and my friend.
1. Grab a street car and fully max out
2. MUST have the Blue circle next to the garage (unit 2)
3. Get out a car from your garage and drive really far away
4. make sure the car you maxed out does not have a tracker on
5. drive up to the circle
6. open your interaction menus and hover over request personal vehicle
7. now timing is key!, once your friends exits out press X or A then get out as fast as possible enter the circle.
8. exit out the race and there should be 2 cars (yours and the street car)
9 now the street car can given to any one

Video: in 1 hour im finishing up the editing

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of missing steps here. You need to clean this up.
Step 5, are you driving the street car to the circle after leaving your PV far away? Who is driving the street car?
Step 7. Once your friend exits WHAT? IS he in a race or mission? is he exiting from car? Where is it parked? 
Sounds like this isnt a duplication glitch. Just the ability to max out a street car and give it to someone else?

Last edited:
el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
so what happened to your video?

LOL

Took me about 2 hours then, messing around editing a video ( just to blur out afew things ).
For us none youtubers, it takes some time ( cant all be genius's like wtf :smile:).

And honestly after the past few days... I'm just going to get another account up and running again ( so I don't have to worry about the damn GT or editing it out ).

Hello FAM!,

This is a glitch found by me and my friend.
1. Grab a street car and fully max out
2. MUST have the Blue circle next to the garage (unit 2)
3. Get out a car from your garage and drive really far away
4. make sure the car you maxed out does not have a tracker on
5. drive up to the circle
6. open your interaction menus and hover over request personal vehicle
7. now timing is key!, once your friends exits out press X or A then get out as fast as possible enter the circle.
8. exit out the race and there should be 2 cars (yours and the street car)
9 now the street car can given to any one

Video: in 1 hour im finishing up the editing

And is step 3 really needed?. As I can not see what driving your pv as far as you can will do.
If you do need a pv out, wouldn't it work the same if you just brought it out of garage.

Last edited:
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst combo ever besides salmon and yogurt....

Upgrade a street car + Timing is the key. I smell GTA$ burning already! :tongue:

Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If he would load vid show working. Be great for helping crew out if leader or member for that matter. Understand the premise of upgrading each car to give is a pain. VIDEO YO?

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Worst combo ever besides salmon and yogurt....

Upgrade a street car + Timing is the key. I smell GTA$ burning already! :tongue:
Yer not for me or my crew,were either loaded or they wouldn't even look at a street car after 5months of sp2mp,
There's only so much u can polish a turd,and for it to still end up looking like s hit

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically, what your saying is to request a pv ( via the interactive menu ) as you leave vehicle and enter the circle ( like TTF's glitch ).

I think I understand now what your trying to say.... your friend must drive street vehicle you upgraded and drive away from you. Then request vehicle after they exit....but need to enter job activity at the same time.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
he hasnt come back sine his original post so I am thinking troll?

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
he hasnt come back sine his original post so I am thinking troll?

I see ... Yeah an Enthusiast with 5 messages ????
Checkout his other thread ( in messages )...by the looks he has trolled before.

Cant see what fun they get from this ..... most peep are not that dumb.
Seen a dude the other day on youtube trolling a kid and made him sell his car ( was thinking some peep just dont have no life ).

And it aint fun I wouldn't think ... just like mods ( where's the fun mods ..... no where ) players just use them to blow you up all the time and block access off to things.

Where are the build a roller coaster ride around LS (whole map), or go on a ufo ride mods ? (something fun)

Last edited:
Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to me like this

Upgrade street car
Get a car out of your garage
Get friend to drive your personnel vechicle
Hover interaction request personnel vechicle.drive towards garage in the upgraded street car that has a race on it
Wen friend is far enough away.press x on request,and immediately get out of car(not sure if he ment by pressing x on full garage or just exiting the vechicle)
Should get sucked into the race on garage door
Exit race
And cars should of spawned somewhere near

Don't quote me on this lads as I'm just trying to clear up ops steps
I haven't tested but think this is what he was trying to say I'll test later if I have time,,we got a seven sins car meet going on tonight so probably won't get to test

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Seems to me like this

Upgrade street car
Get a car out of your garage
Get friend to drive your personnel vechicle
Hover interaction request personnel vechicle.drive towards garage in the upgraded street car that has a race on it
Wen friend is far enough away.press x on request,and immediately get out of car(not sure if he ment by pressing x on full garage or just exiting the vechicle)
Should get sucked into the race on garage door
Exit race
And cars should of spawned somewhere near

Don't quote me on this lads as I'm just trying to clear up ops steps
I haven't tested but think this is what he was trying to say I'll test later if I have time,,we got a seven sins car meet going on tonight so probably won't get to test

Yes that's how I understand it was.......although in saying that, this is 100% troll (his third time, by the looks).
So don't waste your time on it....

Here's his last thread http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/solo-1-17-money-glitch-confirmed-clear-steps.1221619/

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
If someone in our PV, we can't request PV
Am i right ? Or wrong ! 
And guys plz don't dishonor any post as op also said there will be video , maybe late but we can hold our horses ! LoL

Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's how I understand it was.......although in saying that, this is 100% troll.
So don't waste your time on it.
Lol thanks mukka,but like I said I wouldn't of even bothered I have five accounts,,,
Main account unmoded has like 416billion all earned since Xmas,I would of said legitimately but some ppl don't class glitching as legit lol,,
And have lots to do with my time mukka,,,only time I waste is on my crew,,trying to teach some of those to glitch is like trying to teach my Missis to cook,

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Am i right ? Or wrong ! 
And guys plz don't dishonor any post as op also said there will be video , maybe late but we can hold our horses ! LoL

Nope not if it has no tracker on it.
And we where giving him a chance.... I didn't notice till Gandalf pointed it out.
But yeah his history in past has been dodgy. 3 Threads and all trolls by the looks.

Last edited:
Toots magoots

Toots magoots

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Am i right ? Or wrong ! 
And guys plz don't dishonor any post as op also said there will be video , maybe late but we can hold our hourses ! LoL
You are right mukka,
But for example if your pulling your car out of unit2.get friend to drive it down the street towards police station,,(the one on the same road as lesters warehouse)
He gets out and u request,,
Not saying it ain't working but has been a wile since he said a video will be added,,,
Also valued point someone made check his other thread and they all called troll on there too

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems the steps to this are not clear at all and we would love to see a video showing this glitch being performed. Please PM me and The Irish Assassin once you have a video showing this being performed. Until then we'll just leave this thread as locked.

If anyone does get it work and have better steps be sure to PM us as well. Thank you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register