What's new

Patched New Give friends cars/Money glitch after patch 1.22 & HOTFIX (ALL SYSTEMS)

B

BringThePain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you would like to request a vehicle to be duped, please refer to this thread here.

If you would like someone to do this glitch with, please refer to the GTAV Matches section here.

Thanks. -GTAV Moderators

Give friends cars/Money glitch after patch 1.22 (Xbox One, XBOX360, PS4, PS3 )

a sick new video on how to store friends cars onto your bike rack and you can sell them back to back bypassing the 45 minute wait. your friend does not lose his car but it dupes to you.sometimes it kicks you out the car when you drive out. if that happens just request your personal vehicle and you will see it! this glitch was found by scallywag2 dudes a ****in boss.

Bst Cars for money

Panto $190155
Elergy
70kj2x.jpg

1. Have garage with a bmx in it, and at least 1 empty space in garage 10 for max money
2. Have a friend park their vehicle outside your garage (as seen in video tutorial)
3. Friend must have their vehicle on "Passengers Only"
4. Starting in the garage with the bmx, you stand right in front of the bike rack
6. MUST HAVE A CONTACT MISSION IN PHONE ALREADY SIMON (works best)
7. Go into your phone accept Simon mission
8. when the mission is loaded back out of mission till you are at the screen "confirm are you sure you want to quit the job"
9. Once at that screen press X or A to back out then count "1- 10000 2 -10000" (you may need to adjust your timing till you get the glitchy screen)
10. Then press right on d-pad
11. As soon as you get teleported out side press triangle or y to get in friends car
12.walk back in garage and car will be on bike slot just take it out then back in to car slot

CREDITS

ScallyWag2 (Xbox One)-founder
FreightTrain What The Fudge!- Video

CLICK SPOILER FOR MORE VIDEOS

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OnTheBattlefield

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MSG me for ps4 I have modded vehicles and the roosevelt.

D

dawesome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone give me a link to the trade place for cars?

J

JakesGotWood17

Reaction score
Anyone have the Mesa no roll cage? Xbone

A

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we sell adders for full price ?

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Do the duped cars lose paint or mods?

*nvm* just watched vid, looks like they stick. Going to try this now, thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
D

DEVILS_GAMER

Zombie slayer
Reaction score
Trying this now but I'm spawning everywhere but by the car

B

blkscls1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for someone to do this on PS4 with. Have maxed out Panto to do this glitch with. Message me for GT.

C

chaos_sssawweqe

Reaction score
Can anyone please confirm if this works on PS4? Thanks!

B

Bacon251

Getting There
Reaction score
Sell 674 000$ not full upgrade.
Can we sell adders for full price ?

Just to clear up this question, Does the car you duplicate keep the sell it value that you would get if you sold it straight after buying it off the internet? i.e. you buy the adder and it would sell for 600K so when you duplicate it for your friend can they then sell it for 600K?

Top Bottom