OBESE GIRAFFE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4WsN5QblGeikBoYXiCnwg

CELESTIALGAMINGHD
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_2cFYRFGOwaogkNZTweYPw

VIDEOS

Requirements for this glitch

1MOC

1friend with a facility and an avenger.

You/receiver also need to have a full facility as well.

DETAILS !!PASSENGER RECEIVES THE CAR FROM FRIEND WITH THIS GLITCH AND IS THE ONE GETTING GLITCHED OUT THE DRIVER IS THE HELPER IS THE ONE GETTING YOU GLITCHED OUT TO RECEIVE A CAR!!!

Steps

1.Have your friend enter their own avenger with a vehicle that can go into the avenger.(vehicle much be a 2 seater)

2.have your friend inv you into their avenger you are going to be the passenger the one receiving car from friend driver is getting you glitched out.

3.Once you both are in the avenger get in the vehicle and both of you load up a recent activity and get it to where you can double tap and quickly be on the alert.
(for Xbox users use targeting mode but this will be very complex for Xbox users and might cause trouble)

4.Now exit the avenger in vehicle and both of u are gonna double tap ps button and recent activity start gta online and decline alert quickly at the same time this will kick passenger out of vehicle half way through animation under the map.

5.Passenger/receiver is the one glitched out at this point and should have fell through map and be on road by mount chiliad

6.now passenger/ Wich is the person getting car from Friend wants to get a CEO HELICOPTER and FLY back to owned facility.

7.Person receiving now wants to call moc and bring it to facility and park at the back edge of facility precise like shown in the videos above.

8.Now person receiving car goes a bit away from FACILITY and kills themselves.

9.Now passenger/receiver wants to pull up interaction menu and get in a street care (MAKE SHURE TO PULL UP INTERACTION MENU BEFORE YOU GET IN STREET CAR!!!)

10.Now receiver/YOU THE PASSENGER wants to drive the street car to back of moc

11. close interaction menu when your behind the moc facility full alert will come up there should be no sound behind facility full alert and you will be off the radar.

(if not tap psn button and go back to game and pull up interaction menu wait 10 seconds then repeat step 11)

12.If everything is silent you can tell your friend to flip you upside down Phantom wedge works best!!! WHEN YOUR FRIEND FLIPS YOU UPSIDE DOWN!!!!(THEN YOU ACCSEPT facility full alert).

13.receiver/YOU!! will be in infinite black screen have your friend kill you

14.choose any car on the map to receive after you got killed by your friend the next car you get in is yours just get in the car you want and accsept facility full alert

ASBLACK

ASBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, work. Testing this and if it works fine, credits to the founders.

!! WORKS PERFECT, Nice !!

Last edited:
Sero62

Sero62

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice found! Thank u for that guys, but it will take 5-10 mins for each car... i would be very glad when there is a short version... but actually thats the only working gc2f glitch right now

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo fresh just sent you a party invite

Gandalf61
btw
This glitch actually works on the xbox one

Last edited:
K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
me n my friend spam join game on sum1 then as soon as gta popped back up i press gas and as soon as our 1st alert pops up accepted that then canceled the second alert

T

TenthMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo fresh just sent you a party invite

btw This glitch actually works on the xbox one
Can I get your gamer tag and can you explain to me and my bud

me n my friend spam join game on sum1 then as soon as gta popped back up i press gas and as soon as our 1st alert pops up accepted that then canceled the second alert
Different targeting mode or just join them in a titan of a job or any mission ?

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Targeting mode...anytime ps4 uses recent activity we use targeting mode

_DarioG88_

_DarioG88_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was at 90% to find that afterpatch but i was stucked on the part when you spawn at mont chillad -.-" GJ

A

AlluCola

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only take cars and bikes with this. You cant take planes/special vehicles nor helis. On those vehicles it doesnt give the Facility full alert.

A

Asbododger28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only take cars and bikes with this. You cant take planes/special vehicles nor helis. On those vehicles it doesnt give the Facility full alert.
Didn't work with the rcv either little shame but hey ho lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register