• Views 73,934
Status
Not open for further replies.
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
definitly not patched each console restarted and it works giving and getting a car

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work on Xbox too? Seen people claim it does.

S

Silentbtdeadly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, if anyone wants to give a friend a tank, air craft, or special vehicle.. I'll tell you how, but you MUST have this glitch perfected, because if you get sucked in and there is no car, you have to start completely over.

Find my last glitch to get any vehicle into your nightclub using the deluxo, it's been patched, but you can start a nightclub mission after you pull out the vehicle you want to glitch..

For example, the new mk2 is a one seater, so you think you can't give it to a friend.. but the glitch I posted, the deluxo you dupe acts like a container for any vehicle you drove out.. so drive out of special vehicle warehouse, the hangar, etc.. drive out the mk2 before doing the deluxo dupe with the workaround.. boom.

You basically just follow that guide to get the deluxo, then follow my guide I posted on the last page.

It's a b****, it may take you several tries if you don't have this glitch perfected.. but I need someone else to confirm before I post it all together. If you need help, message me.

The very last step is most important, when they get the car into the moc, they drive it out and it will still look like a deluxo.. when they drive it in again it turns into the right vehicle.

Jhus

Jhus

callum
Reaction score
Sin$
sure does dude but it's a b****!
You know when you get to final step to join friend while on faggio with other friend who in Xbox store, are you meant to get an alert to says it’s invite only because when I’m trying I don’t get that alert meaning it takes me to clouds and can’t get perfect alert

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know when you get to final step to join friend while on faggio with other friend who in Xbox store, are you meant to get an alert to says it’s invite only because when I’m trying I don’t get that alert meaning it takes me to clouds and can’t get perfect alert
when bricked on faggio, if you're on Xbox you join your friend or he send you and invite, once you get first alert you tell him to quit titan of a job, once he's on foot you accept both alerts.

If you're getting to that point and getting pulled into the clouds, you need to go to a PUBLIC session and come back into session, do not start or join any jobs etc in session as the receiver or you will get pulled to the clouds

If you already have the car glitched into the bunker, you can stop it despawning when you leave session by getting in the drivers side, having the helper go into his bunker and get in the passenger side, you exit car and once he slides over and is in drivers seat, you can now leave session and come back. Once back in session enter your bunker get in the passenger side and the helper exit car, this will give you access again but not always with this glitch (you may find that the vehicle is bricked, if so you will need to start again). You can now proceed with getting bricked behind moc

Last edited:
712MC_GUNS_PS4

712MC_GUNS_PS4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on Xbox? wondering if you can help me I’m getting to the step where me and friend is on faggio and the giver is on the caddy but once he pushes me back after I keep pressing r-Dpad and stay frozen. Once he starts job and I join him and accept both alerts I run to car that friend is Giving me but nothing happens. It’s not sucking me into the moc do you know why this could be. Am I doing something wrong before getting to this point. I’ve been following steps
Might be patched bruh

I

iMolly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone gotten this to work with the new MK2 oppressor ? Jw, if it's worth trying out or if it's just a waste of time.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've messed with this for the past 2 hours.
On the extremely rare occasion that the car appears in the bunker it is bricked every time.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've messed with this for the past 2 hours.
On the extremely rare occasion that the car appears in the bunker it is bricked every time.
heya, not sure if its the same on ps4 as xbox but its all about timing. If car is there and bricked you need to enter bunker quicker. No car you need to enter later. I count in my head and adjust my run in time depending on outcome. Hope this helps. Also if you give multiple cars out the timing on the second car is going to be different then the first. Making a new session after each car may help hitting more consistently.

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
heya, not sure if its the same on ps4 as xbox but its all about timing. If car is there and bricked you need to enter bunker quicker. No car you need to enter later. I count in my head and adjust my run in time depending on outcome. Hope this helps. Also if you give multiple cars out the timing on the second car is going to be different then the first. Making a new session after each car may help hitting more consistently.
spot on, it's all about timing imo!

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is the biggest pain in the *** everything else is fine but we finding it hard to glitch the car into the bunker any tips on getting the car glitched in bunker first time?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is the biggest pain in the *** everything else is fine but we finding it hard to glitch the car into the bunker any tips on getting the car glitched in bunker first time?
Been doing this since the last one was patched and tried all the work arounds. AFAIK there is no 100 percent way with this glitch.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know Why but when my friend push me i cant stay freez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register