1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 Working NEW GIVE CAR 2 FRIEND

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by MODD BEEP, Aug 4, 2018 with 208 replies and 54,632 views.

1. Earni

Earni Getting There

Ratings:
    It's definitely still working BTW.

2. Ezekiel_2517

Ezekiel_2517 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’ll be happy to run it with you guys to see what’s going on. I was able to get 20 cars with it this week.

3. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:
    Damn, that's usually my last resort if all else fails. What about Caddy driver trying to knock him off Faggio? Not sure if you can get enough speed to do it in the Bunker...

4. Classique

Classique Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wish I could, but got some stuff coming at work. I'll see what I can do later :smile:

The Caddy guy can't get enough speed, unfortunately. Even if he could, I think the Faggio guy would still would be stuck after falling off. I'll see what I can do.

5. MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sometimes I get frozen on the faggio too...join your friend hosting the job a second time and spam through the alerts and you should be able to get off the faggio then. If you're being sucked into the job you need to swap characters but accept an invite back to the lobby from the character select screen, no need to load into the second character then try again.

6. Classique

Classique Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If he does that, the exploit is over, and we have to make a new Invite Only. He does get unfrozen alright, but he gets sucked up into the clouds, and that's what breaking it.

7. Sterobbo321

Sterobbo321 Newbie

Ratings:
    Anyone know why everytime im on the front my friend the giver is on the back of faggio once i press right on the dpad and he is already on the sharkcard store, it just simply kicks him off the back if you repeat like 3 times it glitches out puts faggio no where and messes everything up then we have to find a new lobby

8. caradetermo

caradetermo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe I got this wrong, but if I don't, the shark card menu to get frozen doesn't work anymore. You need to do the CEO retire-invite thing then, if person on back seat don't see blue MOC circle, person on bike then press right D-pad and should get frozen

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. ToeVenom

ToeVenom Newbie

Ratings:
    Heres My Video On This Glitch Explaining New Method And Its Easier To Hit!