PS4 Working NEW GIVE CAR 2 FRIEND

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by MODD BEEP, Aug 4, 2018 with 212 replies and 61,820 views.

1. Ezekiel_2517

Ezekiel_2517 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’ll be happy to run it with you guys to see what’s going on. I was able to get 20 cars with it this week.

2. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:
    Damn, that's usually my last resort if all else fails. What about Caddy driver trying to knock him off Faggio? Not sure if you can get enough speed to do it in the Bunker...

3. Classique

Classique Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wish I could, but got some stuff coming at work. I'll see what I can do later :smile:

The Caddy guy can't get enough speed, unfortunately. Even if he could, I think the Faggio guy would still would be stuck after falling off. I'll see what I can do.

4. MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sometimes I get frozen on the faggio too...join your friend hosting the job a second time and spam through the alerts and you should be able to get off the faggio then. If you're being sucked into the job you need to swap characters but accept an invite back to the lobby from the character select screen, no need to load into the second character then try again.

5. Classique

Classique Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If he does that, the exploit is over, and we have to make a new Invite Only. He does get unfrozen alright, but he gets sucked up into the clouds, and that's what breaking it.

6. Sterobbo321

Sterobbo321 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone know why everytime im on the front my friend the giver is on the back of faggio once i press right on the dpad and he is already on the sharkcard store, it just simply kicks him off the back if you repeat like 3 times it glitches out puts faggio no where and messes everything up then we have to find a new lobby

7. caradetermo

caradetermo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe I got this wrong, but if I don't, the shark card menu to get frozen doesn't work anymore. You need to do the CEO retire-invite thing then, if person on back seat don't see blue MOC circle, person on bike then press right D-pad and should get frozen

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. ToeVenom

ToeVenom Newbie

Ratings:
    Heres My Video On This Glitch Explaining New Method And Its Easier To Hit!

9. PureFred

PureFred Enthusiast

Ratings:
  10. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yea

11. roy w gibson

roy w gibson Newbie

Ratings:
    Its patched you YouTubers are bunch of bi××$ for real why post a glitch that's already patched i try this a few times did not work when you start a activity and it says populating in your trying to join your friend it's not highlighted to join and if you send a invite you both get sucked in to the sky to the game this is why you get more views than likes and dislikes on your YouTube videos can't even give out the right direction at that

12. Zarksch

Zarksch Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It works lol explanation is just ******
    What console you on ? If you‘re on Xbox, you won’t be able to hit it with this explanation

• Like Like x 1
  13. Opsi

Opsi Newbie

Ratings: