• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 32,295
Mr sn0wman

Mr sn0wman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually it works fine. Anawackxs is supposed to be in a friends only session. But he isnt. He is in a public session.
So for xbox it seems you need a friend to be in an invite only session. Find a friend and take turns. Ive been going to the groups and helping people. They only need you for the join part. Takes no time and im mostly in invite sessions.
I know. What I'm pointing out is you can't join anawack on xbox the same as ps. You just can't. I've already stated previously that I knew the way you just mentioned, but I'm suddenly on different schedules as my glitch friends, and I don't have a second series s/x yet. I was hoping that there was still a solo way to run autoshop merge, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually it works fine. Anawackxs is supposed to be in a friends only session. But he isnt. He is in a public session.
So for xbox it seems you need a friend to be in an invite only session. Find a friend and take turns. Ive been going to the groups and helping people. They only need you for the join part. Takes no time and im mostly in invite sessions.
Could I possibly add you on new gen so I can try joining you for the last part of the glitch? I have a bunch of alt accounts, none of my friends on them seem to play invite sessions much.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know how to create one of these bots? It would be really cool to be able to take advantage of this on Series X/S before the update. Anawack isn’t in a job and I found an alternative called Trimefool (I think that’s the spelling) and they’re always in Titan of a Job but it’s not invite only. Frustrating being so close and yet so far, I’d love to make it work.

Last edited:
Klingelstaender

Klingelstaender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately it seems to be patched.

If I follow it step by step (on Ps5), I still got the car merged but can only buy it for 1,8 million and not for 60k like it worked before (Senitel XS)

iiCe CReaM MaNn

iiCe CReaM MaNn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could I possibly add you on new gen so I can try joining you for the last part of the glitch? I have a bunch of alt accounts, none of my friends on them seem to play invite sessions much.
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone know how to create one of these bots? It would be really cool to be able to take advantage of this on Series X/S before the update. Anawack isn’t in a job and I found an alternative called Trimefool (I think that’s the spelling) and they’re always in Titan of a Job but it’s not invite only. Frustrating being so close and yet so far, I’d love to make it work.
Anawack isn’t a bot… he’s a real dude that is constantly running multiple games on 10 different systems on 10 tvs all day every day… it’s actually really cool of him to do that for the sake of the communities…. Just check out his twitter

Klingelstaender

Klingelstaender

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he’s a real dude that is constantly running multiple games on 10 different systems on 10 tvs all day every day
Wtf you are right

FXbcA8aWAAErGaO

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well can he make one be in a private job in free aim mode for Series X? Lol that would be great

Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
So did anyone tried This Glitch after all latest patches !!!

Edit : Unfortunately Patched After 12 Y & 1 M

Last edited:
llllGANJAlll

llllGANJAlll

Reaction score
Sin$
New Car To Service Car Merge Workaround Glitch

Still Works ? 17th , May 2022

Requirements:

-Autoshop
-Free aim (preferably)
-Donor car inside autoshop
-Elegy or faggio inside autoshop
-Bunker
-Job teleport

Steps :

Step 1: Spawn at autoshop and go outside

Step 2: Job teleport towards your bunker and go inside and back outside

Step 3: Job teleport towards your autoshop

Step 4: Go inside and go into donor vehicle and change something

Step 5: Request job from Simeone

Step 6: Go to service car and start job and quit than immediately hit right d-pad when after you quit

Step 7: Purchase the service with the new mods transferred over from donor vehicle and buy it on top of elegy or faggio in autoshop

Step 8: If you don’t see vehicle in autoshop return personal vehicle back to storage than drive to LS Customs and change something from the new vehicle (SAVED)

Tutorial Video:

No longer works was patched long time ago

Requirements:

-Autoshop
-Free aim (preferably)
-Bunker
-Job teleport

Steps :

Step 6: Go to service car and start job and quit than immediately hit right d-pad when after you quit

Step 7: Purchase the service with the new mods transferred over from donor vehicle and buy it on top of elegy or faggio in autoshop

Step 8: If you don’t see vehicle in autoshop return personal vehicle back to storage than drive to LS Customs and change something from the new vehicle (SAVED)

Tutorial Video:

Cap was patched long time ago..

llllGANJAlll

llllGANJAlll

Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements:

-Autoshop
-Free aim (preferably)
-Bunker
-Job teleport

Steps :

Tutorial Video:

Got patched long time ago no longer works

Top Bottom
Login
Register