• Thread starter RestfulWhistle
  • Start date
  • Views 568
R

RestfulWhistle

XBL - RestfulWhistle
Reaction score
Sin$
hey all i am back with some more awesome ****!! man guess you guys are gonna go crazy over this man i was like wow when i got it...

Whats Arrived
  1. New Stylish Sword - **Funky Design**
  2. Two awesome new Shield's - **Sick *** Designs**
Follow the rules guys an also don't forget to leave me a positive feedback ok guys :angelic:

R

RestfulWhistle

XBL - RestfulWhistle
Reaction score
Sin$
IVIuTanT IVIuTanT & Sarodare Sarodare I'm having some problems with the gear i am trying to sort it out when its done i will give you guys a shout!! ok guys sorry for the late response

G

garaa447

Reaction score
Sin$
hey just waiting let me know when your ready

and on a side note once i get some gear ill start farming you class specfic gear im a avid d3 ros pc player pl650 on my main so i know what to look for and i will gladly give to you so you can do your thing to help out people

R

RestfulWhistle

XBL - RestfulWhistle
Reaction score
Sin$
hey just waiting let me know when your ready

and on a side note once i get some gear ill start farming you class specfic gear im a avid d3 ros pc player pl650 on my main so i know what to look for and i will gladly give to you so you can do your thing to help out people
nice man G garaa447 i am a Xbox 1 player!!! bro

G

garaa447

Reaction score
Sin$
no i know but i know what gear to look for so if i get good gear for a specific class on xb1 ill give to u so can do your thing for other people

onchad

onchad

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude quote me in a reply to let me know you're on again so I can get some gear! I'll be watching this thread as well! Sorry I missed you the first time!

GT: endchad

R

RestfulWhistle

XBL - RestfulWhistle
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude quote me in a reply to let me know you're on again so I can get some gear! I'll be watching this thread as well! Sorry I missed you the first time!

GT: endchad
ok sure

Top Bottom
Login
Register