• Thread starter Hu3Shotz
  • Start date
  • Views 20,015
Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Works BUT!! I swapped character changed session and carxspawns but still get kicked out. Spawns another get kicked out and so on...... ??? Any ideas. Also tried killing myself.

Try restarting gta now while no hotfixes are rolling out

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works BUT!! I swapped character changed session and carxspawns but still get kicked out. Spawns another get kicked out and so on...... ??? Any ideas. Also tried killing myself.

I've seen one dupe where you could go to creative, then back out and switch sessions twice, and I've also seen switching to single player then back to multiplayer, but my recommendation would be to completely close the GTA Application and reload the game. That always works for me.

Y

Young C

Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried and it doesn't give me a alert when coming out facility...does this still work?

H

hugh_daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This definitely works for Xbox One .I just did it to dupe a cargobob, so I bet it works for all manner of aircraft, special vehicles, etc. Anyone know if you remain glitched when doing cars (i.e., you only do the cargobob steps the first time and each following trip you simply spam Y while exiting the facility to grab the source car again)?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Worked second try for me. First time streetcar kicked me out after i accepted the alert. Not sure if I had a PV outside. Before second try I called a bike from mc and send it back to storage...

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
This definitely works for Xbox One .I just did it to dupe a cargobob, so I bet it works for all manner of aircraft, special vehicles, etc. Anyone know if you remain glitched when doing cars (i.e., you only do the cargobob steps the first time and each following trip you simply spam Y while exiting the facility to grab the source car again)?

Yes, it remains. Just have friend place another one of his cars, walk out, spam, etc.

H

hugh_daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work with the aveneger?
What I've found with similar glitches that use the same kind of exploit to begin the glitch is that facility vehicles like the tank, jetpack, and avenger that have a specific spot don't seem to be brought in with this glitch. I haven't tried it yet with these steps, but I tried it with the previous street car glitch with no success.

Would this GCTF work with aircrafts?
It does work for aircrafts. I duped the cargobob my friend used to carry me away. just missed it and a pyro from the last batch of glitches, so I'm glad I saw this today. Gonna try the pyro this afternoon.

S

Scuba 21

Reaction score
Sin$
How do we get the AA Trailer in facility?
*Ninja'd
Guess it would fall under vehicles with assigned spots.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got a deluxo with yankton plates!
This is really easy once you get used to it.

TheMetalKing

TheMetalKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to confirm something before i do this. I'll use this as GCTF but i will dupe for friends mostly. My question is, when you say custom plates, if my custom plate says "KING" will my friend need to go on the iFruit app and get a plate saying "KING" also?
I just know some people who badly need money, so i just to help them out.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I just want to confirm something before i do this. I'll use this as GCTF but i will dupe for friends mostly. My question is, when you say custom plates, if my custom plate says "KING" will my friend need to go on the iFruit app and get a plate saying "KING" also?
I just know some people who badly need money, so i just to help them out.
Yeah. Either get your friend to buy your plate or get your friend to give you his elegy retro so you can keep giving it back to him

I

impega

Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm: Works on PC.

Just push each other really far away, else the character will get kicked out of the car.
Just got a lazer now :biggrin: . Anyone knows If im able to place it into the hangar? Or should I leave it in the facility? Just dont know If I can re-call it with mors.. couldn't do it with my savage.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can confirm: Works on PC.

Just push each other really far away, else the character will get kicked out of the car.
Just got a lazer now :biggrin: . Anyone knows If im able to place it into the hangar? Or should I leave it in the facility? Just dont know If I can re-call it with mors.. couldn't do it with my savage.
Put it in the hangar or it won't be insured

S

Scuba 21

Reaction score
Sin$
Finally got a deluxo with yankton plates!
This is really easy once you get used to it.

Yeah really quick.
I was reading earlier in another thread that once you hit the glitch you can remain in facility while friend swaps out cars topside. Effectively just doing the street car thing once. Just picking up at leave facility/spam triangle to enter next vehicle.
Is this accurate?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah really quick.
I was reading earlier in another thread that once you hit the glitch you can remain in facility while friend swaps out cars topside. Effectively just doing the street car thing once. Just picking up at leave facility/spam triangle to enter next vehicle.
Is this accurate?
Yeah see the video in the OP. I do 2 cars in a row using this method

Top Bottom
Login
Register