What's new

Patched NEW GC2F WORKAROUND AFTER RECENT PATCH!

• Thread starter DEANOROBZHD
  • Start date
  • Views 3,511
halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it safe to assume that creepy car that they added in todays update for Halloween is blacklisted? Probably tbh it's cool
Its just a street car with red lights

N

Nattynoonaa

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope it don't, look at the plates on the original and the dupe ... Both are the same, so it definitely ain't producing clean dupes.

I recommend only using this for vehicles you are planning to keep. I wouldn't even use custom plates and try it ... It just ain't worth it.

There's afew dupe glitches out ATM, so use them.
Alright, thanks. :smile:

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
As I had to pass on all my SV's from garage, to push them to the warehouse. For the past few days, been try'n to find away to get them back into storage before this glitch gets patched. But have not yet found away to get them from the MOC unfortunately
This has been discussed many many times. They patched moving these around. You need a motorcycle to go to the special vehicle spot. Call it with mc club and drive it into moc.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been discussed many many times. They patched moving these around. You need a motorcycle to go to the special vehicle spot. Call it with mc club and drive it into moc.
I used the facility bmx glitch back in the day, so can not call up the aircrafts to replace with them .. so I can not do this.
Been AWOL for quite some time now and for the past few days, have been try'n whatever I can to get it fixed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register