Invite session created by the friend
Bunker
MOC
a FAGGIO in the MOC
---------------------------------------------------
-Requirements: bunker does not matter if the same, MOC and session to friends
-The friend calls the Faggio out of his bunker and enters together
-Prepared recent GTA ONLINE activity
-The friend goes behind his MOC just presses right to enter you double Ps X and O
(You will see the Faggio climb alone and with invisible)

-Your friend inside the MOC is you will be thrown out of his bunker
(Outside a bunker you go back to your bunker)

- Ask for the Faggio of your MOC
- Enter the bunker and you will have the first endless loading screen
- Double Ps X and O and you'll be in your bunker
- Now go behind the com
- Right to enter, see the black screen animation and as soon as you exit the loading wheel, double press Ps X O
- You'll review the animation awards options online criminal enterprise and continuously spam X until you log in
-Two double O and interaction menu and you kill yourself
-Spawn at the port ... Here the friend invites you in his MOC
- Black screen, double Ps X and O you will be invisible
-Options online criminal Enterprise and spam until you enter and then exit and you will be visible again
- At each black screen repeat the step (as long as the friend does not arrive)
-When you are close to the car to be called, call the MOC and wait for the black screen and repeat the step
- Just come back visible Get on the bike will get you down and keep climbing until a black screen comes back and you'll be teleported to the MOC
IF YOUR FRIEND IS FREEZATE IN THE FIRST STEP THIS IS THE SOLUTION:
if your friend is immobilized behind the MOC
wait behind the MOC with the bike,until he will not receive a black screen
The friend via party participates in another session
from this point you can continue with the procedure

Last edited:
M

moaner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good luck whoever dare to try lol
Also you should have linked the video made by killergaming not this french one

Edit: sorry not french, I meant include english video as not many here understand italian

Last edited:
BlackGeeksYT

BlackGeeksYT

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, if you notice the first name that appears on the post is just KILLERGAMING that I thank once again, 2 point the video is mine and I'm not French but Italian, I allowed to post the video as tonight following the live there were some problems ,having found a solution to the problem I felt compelled to want to help those interested. enjoy!

O

Ohemayarrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea what they are saying in the video, but am trying it now to the best of my ability. Luckily I have 2 PS4s I'm using right now so I can help myself. Lol

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, if you notice the first name that appears on the post is just KILLERGAMING that I thank once again, 2 point the video is mine and I'm not French but Italian, I allowed to post the video as tonight following the live there were some problems ,having found a solution to the problem I felt compelled to want to help those interested. enjoy!
thank you for posting this. It may be beneficial to re-write the instructions in steps. It kind of all bleeds together and I am having a little bit of difficulty trying to follow the instructions as they are written

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
dont this work on xbox with the diffrent targeting ode?
maybe, maybe not. You'll have to try it and find out I guess. I'd have to agree with Rogueganggang saying doubtful though. the Recent activity stops the game in the background so it's a bit different than the different targeting mode thing.

BlackGeeksYT

BlackGeeksYT

Reaction score
Sin$
dont this work on xbox with the diffrent targeting ode?
thank you for posting this. It may be beneficial to re-write the instructions in steps. It kind of all bleeds together and I am having a little bit of difficulty trying to follow the instructions as they are written

excuse me is the first post that I post, taken by the desire to help I let myself be taken by the enthusiasm XD, I promise that if I will post some other time I will do it step by step

ps:
start editing the post

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
excuse me is the first post that I post, taken by the desire to help I let myself be taken by the enthusiasm XD, I promise that if I will post some other time I will do it step by step
I understand where you are coming from completely and it is written well. It is just a little hard to follow and I do appreciate you posting it.

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Op it’ll be helpful if you rewrite it in steps as it looks very confusing and hard to read. Thanks
And btw nice find

B

Ben aka

ColeHarrison
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Giver Requests Vehicle From MOC and invites Receiver to bunker

2. Giver parks behind MOC with option to enter MOC (Receiver as passenger)

3. When animation begins, Receiver Does Recent activity and declines the alert, should be kicked from vehicle and be in default bunker (with weapons) After approx. 20 seconds screen should fade black and you will spawn outside default. Giver now makes way to docks and requests MOC

4. Receiver register as CEO, request Buzzard and fly to own bunker, once outside request Faggio.

5. Enter the bunker with Faggio you should be on infinite black loading screen, do a recent activity and decline. Then park behind MOC and press Right D-Pad to enter

6. After entry animation begins, Do a recent activity and decline, then press options > online > Criminal Starter pack and spam X until it shows up, back out and kill yourself. You will Spawn at docks,

7. Giver sends invitation to the MOC to receiver, accept the invitation and do recent activity and decline. You will become invisible, press options > Online > Criminal Enterprise starter pack then spam X until it shows up,

8. Giver parks vehicle next to you, receiver then backs out of criminal enterprise screen and requests MOC Spam Triangle to enter/exit vehicle eventually it will spawn in your MOC.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

3. When animation begins, Receiver Does Recent activity and declines the alert, should be kicked from vehicle and be in default bunker (with weapons) After approx. 20 seconds screen should fade black and you will spawn outside default. Giver now makes way to docks and requests MOC

4. Receiver register as CEO, request Buzzard and fly to own bunker, once outside request Faggio.

5. Enter the bunker with Faggio you should be on infinite black loading screen, do a recent activity and decline. Then park behind MOC and press Right D-Pad to enter

6. After entry animation begins, Do a recent activity and decline, then press options > online > Criminal Starter pack and spam X until it shows up, back out and kill yourself. You will Spawn at docks,

7. Giver sends invitation to the MOC to receiver, accept the invitation and do recent activity and decline. You will become invisible, press options > Online > Criminal Enterprise starter pack then spam X until it shows up,

8. Giver parks vehicle next to you, receiver then backs out of criminal enterprise screen and requests MOC Spam Triangle to enter/exit vehicle eventually it will spawn in your MOC.
Thank you for writing this up.

kapteindude

kapteindude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

im on step nr5, but im frozen behind MOC! any help?

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem with Xbox is at the end when you are at the docks, we can get all the animations up to the docks, when we join an moc invite it pulls us into a black screen that the target mode just won't break, you do target mode and it just puts you back into the black loading screen and will not break.. if there is a way to break this screen we may be able to do this but if that screen won't break it won't work on Xbox

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find rip xbox again
Yet again Xbox will sit on the sidelines due to our target modes, it just doesn't work the same as a recent activity, it will not break at moc inv blk loading screen..even when you take the giver out of the session and bring them back, it will then bring you back outside the bunker, when you do it from there it even gives you the animation of not getting into their car but as soon as you accept moc inv it's back to a blk screen that won't break.. this one is not for Xbox again unless that screen can be broken or another way is found

kapteindude

kapteindude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now im stuck on that part that i want to get visible from invisible! im spamming X but doesnt let me in Criminal starter pack! help please?

I

ibprofine

Reaction score
Sin$
have you tried having a friend in job then he quits why on first animation to kill blk scrren?

Top Bottom
Login
Register