What's new

Discussion New gametypes? Existing ones coming back?

P

Phair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm curious to see if some of the gametypes in reach are coming back like grifball? Living dead? Anyone got any info on that? I'm also curious to see SWAT. I heard of a rumor that what they will have is separate playlists for SWAT DMR and SWAT BR. Anybody hear anything and would like to share thy rumors or facts? :biggrin:

R

Reptar

Taylor Swift or Die
Reaction score
Yeah I wonder if they're gonna have Slayer in Halo 4 :o

A

AwesomeMax

Special
Reaction score
Living Dead and SWAT were some of the favorite playlists in Halo 3 and Reach. I can't imagine they would take out either of them. Slayer and other main playlists like Team Snipers should also be coming back.

F

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
Reaction score
well overstay action sack wont be in....

K

Kira

Reaction score
well overstay action sack wont be in....
That and a few other playlists I'm sure will not be making a return. However, if the gameplay mechanics were tweaked for the gametypes in said playlist...I'm sure it would have more people playing them. Perhaps 343i will do a test run of the weak playlists on Halo 3 and Halo Reach and see how well they stack up on Halo 4. Doubt there will be any change, but it's a thought.

D

Diamond

Keep On Shining
Reaction score
I'm sure all those types of playlists will be brought back in Halo 4, even if they aren't there for the initial release.

Top Bottom