• Views 2,011
Status
Not open for further replies.
xMasteRxSaMx

xMasteRxSaMx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is exactly like 1 flag CTF, but there is already sabotage which is a better version of the gametype, so no there won't be a new gametype called this as sabotage is already there and it is too similar to your suggestion

DeadOnSight

DeadOnSight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like Arena, which was scrapped in Mw2, so they wouldn't add this in MW3.

I would like to see things like 1 v All game modes and maybe a Sniper Playlist, but that's just my opinion.

7 Up

7 Up

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not 1 Flag because in 1 flag only one team is attacking, the other is on defense.
I believe it is called Neutral Flag, where both teams are attacking.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
That's One Flag CTF from Halo. :tongue: I would also like that in the game. It would be the prefect cross between CTF and Sabotage.

EW Iconic

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's if one person picks up the flag then the whole team is the flag.

Sn1per 117

Sn1per 117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like Arena, which was scrapped in Mw2, so they wouldn't add this in MW3.

I would like to see things like 1 v All game modes and maybe a Sniper Playlist, but that's just my opinion.
Seeing juggernaut and sniper playlists in cod would be pretty cool if they did it right.

Dog

Dog

Seasoned Member
Legendary Veteran 7th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd rather have Global thermonuclear war..

ForeverLoading

ForeverLoading

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
King of the Hill. Fight for control of a single flag in a general location. Whoever stands by the flag for the longest achieves the highest score and wins. No teams, or teams of 2.

It would be a little of a camp-fest... Unless when somebody was on the hill, you can't do damage to people off the hill. So you gotta team up, and once the enemy is down from the hill it's a free-for-all again.

Han

Han

The Last Of Us
Mr. Nice Guy Donator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Grave digging ?,I own this thread also stay on topic, I still want this game mode

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Grave digging ?,I own this thread also stay on topic, I still want this game mode
#3.9 Bumping of ones own topic for the sake of gaining lead over other topics is not allowed. However, if a person comes across a topic that is dated, and has relevant information or response to add, the user is allowed to reply under those circumstances without punishment.
It would be nice to see it, but I don't play Xbox anymore.

Han

Han

The Last Of Us
Mr. Nice Guy Donator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
#3.9 Bumping of ones own topic for the sake of gaining lead over other topics is not allowed. However, if a person comes across a topic that is dated, and has relevant information or response to add, the user is allowed to reply under those circumstances without punishment.
It would be nice to see it, but I don't play Xbox anymore.
Fair play but I am looking for someone who can make game modes for mw2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register