Discussion New Game Mode Assassin

• Thread starter Se7en MoDzZ
  • Start date
  • Views 1,266
Se7en MoDzZ

Se7en MoDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my friends made up this new game mode to do with Assassins Creed, here is the game rules:

- Play on 1 life Hardcore Team Deathmatch
- 1 Assassin
- 1 Target
- And the rest of the players are gaurds trying to protect the target.

The assassin carries a silenced sniper a silenced pistol a throwing knife and a smoke.

The guards carry shotguns.

The Target also carries a shotgun but is also allowed a primary weapon of his choice.

The assassin must be stealthy so the Ninja Pro Perk is adviced.

Have fun trying out our new game mode, we think the best maps for this are, Invasion, Skidrow, Karachi and Favela

Have fun. x

sirwizkhalifa

sirwizkhalifa

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
James Bond is also fun! But yea this sounds fun too.

Woes

Woes

Straight Outta Compton
Reaction score
did this with 7 people, it was pretty down.

T

the white snake

Reaction score
been playing for hours wow fun lol get 18 ppl game would be intense
make another thing like u got lead the target to a spot then the games over or me it spawn to spawn

Se7en MoDzZ

Se7en MoDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never this would catch on so good if you come up with any suggestions post them and ill put them in the first post. With credit given of course :smile:

Never this would catch on so good if you come up with any suggestions post them and ill put them in the first post. With credit given of course :smile:

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to play a gamemode like this back in the day of Rainbox Six: Black Arrow - But it used to be called President.

Where the Presidents bodyguards have an assortment of weapons (Inc. Heartbeat Monitor, but only one person was alowd one)... And the president is only alowd a Pistol.

Used to play that for hours on end. :smile:

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to play a gamemode like this back in the day of Rainbox Six: Black Arrow - But it used to be called President.

Where the Presidents bodyguards have an assortment of weapons (Inc. Heartbeat Monitor, but only one person was alowd one)... And the president is only alowd a Pistol.

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Se7en MoDzZ

Se7en MoDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should the assasin use heartbeat to find the guards?
We tryed that theory out and, well it was to easy for the assassin, we also tryed out the guards having a heartbeat and that was too easy for the guards so we thought it was best, just too leave heartbeats out altogether.

If you think you have a way too improve this game type post your suggestions and, me and my friends will test them out. If there good enough i will edit the first post. 2100 MSP for the best suggestion.

ProtoBeast

ProtoBeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We tryed that theory out and, well it was to easy for the assassin, we also tryed out the guards having a heartbeat and that was too easy for the guards so we thought it was best, just too leave heartbeats out altogether.

If you think you have a way too improve this game type post your suggestions and, me and my friends will test them out. If there good enough i will edit the first post. 2100 MSP for the best suggestion.
I know this will sound lame, but guards have riot shields and tac-knife, so they can block then quickly press Y and stab. Good tactic for online ;D

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Put it on sabotage and the Target is the only one who can plant the bomb and the assasins are allowed a minute or two depending on map to plant traps etc, only the target is allowed sitrep and the bodyguards have to have a blast sheild on at all times so there sight is impaired.

Top Bottom
Login
Register