New game (GH:SH) Failed Stealth Check

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by LFCGirl, Jun 15, 2009 with 8 replies and 505 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Getting There

Ratings:
    Okay, so I just downloaded the new GH that comes out tomorrow, and I was going to burn it, and ran it through ABGX. And the verification failed, and it could not auto-fix because it said it did not find a matching fix in the database or whatever. I'm wondering if this is because it is new, or should I still NOT play it.

The file DID come with a .dvd file. Should I just use the one it came with instead?

2. TORO

TORO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That game is not in the database yet.

Check here every once and a while to see if your game has been put in the database. Scroll to the bottom of list for most recent additions.
    http://www.abgx360.net/GamesByDate.txt

Current list of verified games in the database and is updated daily.

3. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    Yeah Same here, I didn't know if it was safe to play or would play, Here is an image of what it's looking like..

[​IMG]

4. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Just a word of advice...

IF the SS, PFI, DMI, and video partion passes (aka it passes the stealth check), IT IS OK TO PLAY IT. It doesn't matter if it is in the database or not, but it passes the stealth checks and it is perfectly safe to play. Hell, I played the game quite a bit already and it's perfectly fine.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    It will verify a day or 2 after the game is released to the public. It's safe to play, but I wouldn't take it onine for people to see you have a game that hasn't come out left. Huge red flag right there lol

6. OP
    LFCGirl

LFCGirl Getting There

Ratings:
    Exactly what I did do haha. Number 15 in the world in career drums right now :biggrin:

7. Calamity

Calamity Script Kitty Retired

Ratings:
    Alright thanks..I've only used this program a few times so I'm not the best at it. All of those passing I'd figure it was fine.

8. GhStRdR2k

GhStRdR2k Newbie

Ratings:
    I checked my copy of Smash Hits a few hours ago and the verification is up now. So run abgx again and your golden. Also Ghostbusters is in the database now too.

9. Coletrain17

Coletrain17 Getting There

Ratings:
    LOLOLOLOL!!! Screencap that **** and keep it near and dear to you :tongue: lol