What's new

Patched New FULL Benny Merge car to car (no rc) 2 player!

• Thread starter broontango
  • Start date
  • Views 21,081
Status
Not open for further replies.
Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome! I have one question though, does the merging merge ALL mods, or can we manipulate it so that, for example, only the green tint gets merged, or only the wheels get merged

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Trued 5 times keeps putting me in a black loading screen. I give up. Thanks

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you ge into party bus in garage. Mine is always upside down :frown:
You have to keep switching it at the blue circle until it sits right.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You give up too easily, especially for an awesome glitch like so.. :tongue:
I am joking who is giving up lmao. It’s just a way to get a faster response :smile:

But this trick didn’t work coz nobody is replying so guess I’ll have to wait for somebody to reply. Be right back need to goto the Walmart :smile: lmao

Glitch Test Gaming

Glitch Test Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got 1 car done lol ....then after that i keep loading into spectator box while a game is going thats 1. frustration..then i may load in and great but will not get session details thats 2. After switching sessions multiple times still no session details to join anybody got to restart and clear cache still better than scuba pushing.

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got 1 car done lol ....then after that i keep loading into spectator box while a game is going thats 1. frustration..then i may load in and great but will not get session details thats 2. After switching sessions multiple times still no session details to join anybody got to restart and clear cache still better than scuba pushing.
I don’t know if we could turn off the matchmaking after or not because it’s sucking people in the jobs

DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to put a terrorbyte into arena?

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What a faquing bull. Friend session and the game says the session not longer exists joining a new gta oline bla...yeah right. These are the moments I want to kick the chit outta the console.

Tried to join the session that no longer exists without being in arena,well it works smooth as sailing... did r allready pied some stuff??

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Note: pause - left dpad is stupid timing to hit on PS4. PS4: Wait for a better glitch.
I'm on xbox dude and I can't hit it either I'd rather use my magic slot for now

You give up too easily, especially for an awesome glitch like so.. :tongue:
It's only AWSOME if you have no hiccups and this method has them like timing of pause and left black loading screen wasting friends time etc...but it is what is I suppose il personally wait for a better way in the future as I only need 7 weaponised ones done which I can use my magic slot for so it's no biggy for me but there's loads of others having problems with it too

J

Jfed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im on ps4 and everytime i hit puase left d pad it spawns me and car back in the modded car spot any help?

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found a secert liviery for the lost slamvan

Bulldodge

Bulldodge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im on ps4 and everytime i hit puase left d pad it spawns me and car back in the modded car spot any help?
Same here, after my friend glitched out ( he got into the arena in my session and then came back,)so that was the first time it worked properly. I hit pause and l see the car driving and stacked to the supposed donor. There is no getting out or whatsoever

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a way to put a terrorbyte into arena?
Well, there is, but even if you do, it will show up as invisible, leaving it useless in the Arena Workshop.

Has anyone found a secert liviery for the lost slamvan
There is no secret liveries for the Lost Slamvan. There was in total of three liveries once when the Heists Update was released, but two of them got permanently deleted from the game for unknown reasons in I'll Gotten Gains Part 1 Update. You also cannot find them or their texture file on the PC version of the game. They are, quite literally, gone.
The two removed liveries are as follows:

Traditional LOST:
VhyijgD.jpg

Modernized LOST:
Ay-qMTrSHUKPtyBMGrs_ww_0_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register