• Thread starter IrishWelshCelt
  • Start date
  • Views 365
I

IrishWelshCelt

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys

My name is Adam also known as IrishWelshCelt, some of you guys may recognize me as my achievement guide thread for fifa 11 on 360achievements.org totaled over 30k views. My two video achievement guides on youtube meanwhile have over 100,000 views between them. Recently myself, another youtuber WelshDragonDSG (Does a manager mode series and has over 2k subs), and another friend off xbox live, sambooka man decided it would be a good idea to make a podcast, talking about both the fifa gaming series and related news aswell as real-life football. After 4 episodes we have been very successful and have received very good reviews on youtube. We are know partnered with the fifa gaming site, sweetpatch.tv and have had one of the most well-known fifa youtubers, wepeeler (over 18k subs) on episode 3. We have had many requests from high-profile youtubers to come on aswell and we plan on having guests every 2nd week, i.e. ep 3, 5, 7, 9 etc. The following have commented on episodes expressing a wish in coming on, antoholland, thekillhollywood, joshflip1989, mrafroproductions, barcaboy and leester100. I hope you enjoy it and I will update this thread every week and add new episodes when they are released, every saturday on youtubes. If you subscribe on itunes however you can get it a day early! Please subscribe to me on youtube, like the vids and post your feedback in the comments section below the videos or on here.

Hope you enjoy it :wink:

Adam

Click To View My Youtube Channel!

Click Here To Download and Subscribe on iTunes

Reserved For Future Episodes!

Top Bottom
Login
Register