Patched NEW FAST *SOLO* UNLMITED MONEY GLITCH ON RED DEAD REDEMPTOIN 2!!(RED DEAD GLITCHES)

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2 Glitches' started by Silent Nine, Jun 17, 2019 with 7 replies and 1,876 views.

1. Silent Nine

Silent Nine Enthusiast

Ratings:

-Text Tutorial-
    1st - Get ANY animal.

2nd - Go to any stranger mission that STILL has a question mark on it!

3rd - Enter the stranger mission and then pause go to progress then replay a story mission. *IF YOUR SCREEN FLASHES WHITE THEN YOU DID IT RIGHT*

4th - Once you come out of the cutscene you will see a the same animal but on the ground where the horse was.

5th - Take that one and call in your horse then put it on the back of your horse.

6th - Flee it then make it stay the animal should drop.

7th - Take that animal and call in your horse then put it on the back of your horse.

8th - Just keep on repeating that and you will be all good to get unlimited money.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ugandanknackles

Ugandanknackles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Awsome going to try it out now. How can u tell the difference between glitched animal and non glitched animal

I just tryed it twice and both times the deer that is on the back of the horse falls when i try to put the glitched deer on . it wont let me put both on together......are we supposed to walk to the butcher with the glitced deer

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  3. Elzbub

Elzbub Newbie

Ratings:
    Can’t see a link to do it without stranger mission anywhere?

4. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is the one that gives you a poor carcass so can only unlimited sell one star carcasses

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019
  5. Ugandanknackles

Ugandanknackles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Got it to wotk ty

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  6. nazzyh

nazzyh Newbie

Ratings:
    Not working, my carcass kept disappearing, no dupes.

7. Kreegs

Kreegs Newbie

Ratings:
    Patched I think, after cutscenes end there is no dupe, and once you call your horse message for "perfect carcass" appears on the right, respawning it from your horse
    [doublepost=1560845149][/doublepost]
    **DESPAWNING

8. Seninaminakoyim

Seninaminakoyim Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PATCHED

• Informative Informative x 1