-Friend
-Faggio
-MC club
-MOC
-Arcade
-Bunker
-Car you want to Duplicate
-A few elegy RH8s

Step 1. Start up story mode, change targeting to free aim, then load up an invite only session

2. Call out your Elegy, get your friend inside and make sure the car is set to PASSENGERS
3. When inside click to join someone in a different targeting mode, accept the first deny the second alert

4. Hold down the pause button, drive up to the bunker exit and let go, if Done correctly head to jobs, play jobs, Rockstar created, Titan of a job

5. You will get an error press okay, you will NOT be able to move, only the mini map, hold down choose a gta story character then deny the alert

6. You will spawn outside and your friend will be on an infinite loading screen

7. Call out your faggio it will NOT spawn

8. Get a pedestrian car and drive to your Arcade or job teleport

9. Go inside and drive the issi to the garage door with the interaction menu open so you don't drive outside

(Now get another vehicle and park it on the passenger door so when you press Triangle or Y you get teleported in to the car)

10. When you make it outside with the issi kick your friend from the car and call out your MOC this will allow your friend to now be able to run around, make sure you do NOT have a vehicle in the MOC

11. Park the car in the MOC and bam! Easy Duplication

12. Make sure to change 1 thing on the vehicle or it is a possibility of losing it

13. Rinse and repeat

Full Tutorial Video :

Last edited:
G

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn’t say it’s solo.
Lol. I understand that. But the APC glitch is solo. So when he marks this as an alternative to the APC glitch it kind of seems like it's implying that it's a true alternative which would mean it was solo. Mislead me at least.

H

hbksean216

Reaction score
okay so you need 3 people to do this?

waste of time.

N

Nightharbor5112

Reaction score
Can u use arena workshop

C

Citywrecker

Reaction score
Lol. I understand that. But the APC glitch is solo. So when he marks this as an alternative to the APC glitch it kind of seems like it's implying that it's a true alternative which would mean it was solo. Mislead me at least.
It mislead you due to the fact that you have a neckbeard. Take time to think before you dink

G

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It mislead you due to the fact that you have a neckbeard. Take time to think before you dink
Why you worried about my neck beard when you sent me a private message calling me a sexy beast you gaywad

K

Killakush

420 24\7
Reaction score
Why you worried about my neck beard when you sent me a private message calling me a sexy beast you gaywad
That guy’s a bit ****ed up in the head. Some of the stuff he writes makes me wonder which institution he’s escaped from.

G

Geminixx523

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That guy’s a bit ****ed up in the head. Some of the stuff he writes makes me wonder which institution he’s escaped from.
What he writes gets me confused on how he doesn't get banned. I told the mods about him sending me sexual messages and they said that doesn't violate any rules. I've been banned for telling someone that no one cares if they continue to breathe. Dumba$$ d¡ck riding site sucks nowadays.

K

Killakush

420 24\7
Reaction score
What he writes gets me confused on how he doesn't get banned. I told the mods about him sending me sexual messages and they said that doesn't violate any rules. I've been banned for telling someone that no one cares if they continue to breathe. Dumba$$ d¡ck riding site sucks nowadays.
That’s fkd up because he said something about burning all “stupid people” alive. If you got suspended/banned for saying that then surely he should’ve been banned.
This guy definitely needs some help from some trained professional.

R

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Every time I try it my friend comes out with me

O

O121brum

Reaction score
Edit your title. I know it doesn't say solo but at least let people know it requires a friend via the title...

C

Cayo Perico

Reaction score
Edit your title. I know it doesn't say solo but at least let people know it requires a friend via the title...
Check the requirements ? , I said you need a friend
Post automatically merged:

Still working ( 17 February 2021 )

Last edited:
Top Bottom