What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working New Facility Car Duplication Glitch

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 44,769
Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I accept the lester invite my friend doesn't get frozen on black screen, so I just walk into the facility and it works. Except when I get to the part when I drive out of the arena with the car I want to duplicate I just drive around inside so I hit right d pad and exit arena thru the menu I was trying to figure out if it can be used for a merge or something. Also you don't need to request a motorcycle you can return pv to storage thru the mc club

Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anawack's account stays afk in free aim invite only session and in a titan of a job if you don't have them on your friends list you will need a second friend to help you
You don’t need anawack1P5 on your friends list to join him. I just sent him a message and favorited that thread so it’s always on top, then just go to his profile and it says joinable. Unless you’re referring to a specific glitch but for this car dupe and lots of other glitches you don’t need to be friends with him.

Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You don’t need anawack1P5 on your friends list to join him. I just sent him a message and favorited that thread so it’s always on top, then just go to his profile and it says joinable. Unless you’re referring to a specific glitch but for this car dupe and lots of other glitches you don’t need to be friends with him.
Skankhunt42 (cool name by the way) is right you don't need anawack on your friends list to join him

M

marcellinoC

Reaction score
Sin$
New Facility Car Duplication Glitch

( Shoutout To Unknown Insider on Reddit )

Requirements :

-Facility with Active Heist
-Avenger Vehicle Workshop
-Car to dupe
-Arena with any vehicle you don’t mind losing
-Friend
-Any Weaponized Vehicle
-Anawack Profile ( Depends on your Console )

Steps :

-Register as MC Club & make sure you have a facility active heist invite ready in your phone

-Now Accept the Facility heist invite then go to any weaponized vehicle and invite a friend to the facility ( Hop with your friend to the vehicle & press Right D-pad )

-Exit from the avenger vehicle workshop, Call Tony & Accept the job then immediately press Right D-pad

-When the menu Disappears, Press Gas immediately ( On the black screen , Join anawack and accept all alerts ) ,When you spawn back , Your friend will be on infinite black loading screen and you need to kill him

-Now Go to creator then come back to the same session ( When you spawn back , Go to the Arena then hop in the car that you don’t mind losing and drive outside ) , Tell your friend to hop inside this Car

-Move away from your Car & Request a bike via MC Club ( Bike will not appear on the map ) , Now go back to the arena then hop in the car you want to dupe

-Drive into Mod shop then Drive outside & Call out a car that you don’t mind losing then count 10 seconds ( after 10 seconds , tell your friend to exit the vehicle )

-When your friend Get out the vehicle, Your plate will change ( Now call out Your MOC and save your fresh clean dupe )

Done✅

Tutorial Videos :

Did it got patched?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it did as of last Saturday. So probably.
I think it’s patched. For some reason a random job starts after I call for my elegy which prevents me from entering the MOC. Happened twice I. A row.

Top Bottom
Login
Register