• Thread starter _Kira_
  • Start date
  • Views 9,636
CHICK3NSHRIMP

CHICK3NSHRIMP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure if this has been posted or not. I bought all of the new upgrades and I'm going to start off by saying they are overpowered, especially if you have them all.

Proof of the upgrades
20ppppz.jpg
29gdcev.jpg

Electric Knife- When you knife a cryptid electricity arcs between any close cryptids damaging them and stunning them.

I'm not going to go into detail of each new upgrade because you can easily read the descriptions yourself. I am however going to explain how the upgrades stack and become seriously OP.

If you purchase Arcing Stun Ammo along with Cryptid Slayer Ammo when ever you shoot a cryptid it arcs between them and it also carries all of the elements from the slayer ammo. So when it arcs it acts as if you shot them as well with AP, incendiary, explosive, and stun ammo. It makes crowd control seriously easy.

With the Ark pistol attachment after upgrading your pistol once you get the arc attachment on it, which does a hell of a lot of damage. Mix this with Slayer Ammo and Arcing stun ammo and you'll drop cryptids while you sleep. This combo also makes short work of Barrier Hives for those of you who like Point Of Contact.

The Master Scavenger upgrade give you more powerful Hypno Knives and flares. I don't know what is more powerful about Hypno knives, maybe it lasts longer. I do however know that for more powerful flares they last twice as long and the flames are red not green.

Now to my favorite upgrade, Double Class. This is seriously OP but I guess it should be for 1000 teeth. You can have two classes for the price of the same amount of skill points. You also get both special abilities. I have been running Medic and Tank, double the health along with health regeneration. On top of that with the abilities out together, you heal/revive everyone while you're invincible.

The picture below shows the red flare (that I started off with for some reason) and the double class abilities, medic is up on the D-Pad and tank is left on the D-Pad.

2db5q1l.jpg

If anyone wants to join up and play the new map shoot me a PM on here or send me a message on Xbox One, GT: SS Technician. (As you can see in the pictures above).

I apologize for the lack of aesthetics, I'm using my phone.
-Kira

I would love to know the extent of the upgraded hypno knife. I tried a mammoth and gargoyle and it does nothing still. I have only noticed when you hypno a rhino its green rather then the original blue. Maybe it just last longer? Similar to the flare.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I probably wont ever get enough teeth for all the upgrades... I don't play enough... lol.

A

Atelo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
^ Exactly. So, if someone would kindly explain this teeth dupe ;P

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to know the extent of the upgraded hypno knife. I tried a mammoth and gargoyle and it does nothing still. I have only noticed when you hypno a rhino its green rather then the original blue. Maybe it just last longer? Similar to the flare.
I'm going to say that it just lasts longer like the flare, I haven't noticed any considerable differences. 
So much teasing. Tell us already!
Teasing about what?

M

mware

Reaction score
Sin$
I have everything but the just released new stuff. There is no way I am getting them either, I don't play as much as I used to. I'll probably max the new prestiges they just put in. I really want the new teach but I'm not willing to put in the 300 hours of play time. Does anyone know how to do that teeth transfer? That would be awesome if so. I have a PS3. I would really like to take advantage of the new stuff especially the double class when the Exodus releases on PS3 next month.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have everything but the just released new stuff. There is no way I am getting them either, I don't play as much as I used to. I'll probably max the new prestiges they just put in. I really want the new teach but I'm not willing to put in the 300 hours of play time. Does anyone know how to do that teeth transfer? That would be awesome if so. I have a PS3. I would really like to take advantage of the new stuff especially the double class when the Exodus releases on PS3 next month.
Trust me these new upgrades make all of the extinction maps seriously easy, even exodus. I played through all of the maps last night and awakening was harder than exodus lol. It was a dissapointment.

cobra248

cobra248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wanted to ask about master scavenger..
how often do u find extended clip and or ark?
can u find more than 1 ark on a map? (ei let someone else get it u are playing with)

once i get a working mod tool for ghosts, im going to go in and just buy everything just to try it out lol.
i got every orignal tooth purhcase on my real account. but only have 60 teeth saved. (figured would be enough to buy good stuff when new map came out) then i come to find its ****ing 2k teeth work of **** lol

FatboyOnWheels

FatboyOnWheels

melt.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
wanted to ask about master scavenger..
how often do u find extended clip and or ark?
can u find more than 1 ark on a map? (ei let someone else get it u are playing with)

once i get a working mod tool for ghosts, im going to go in and just buy everything just to try it out lol.
i got every orignal tooth purhcase on my real account. but only have 60 teeth saved. (figured would be enough to buy good stuff when new map came out) then i come to find its ****ing 2k teeth work of **** lol
extended clip and the ark are in the middle of common and uncommon. some times you'll find multiple per game, sometimes none. yes, if you find an ark, a teammate can pick it up.

cobra248

cobra248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well, not sure then if ill buy ark for pistol.
was going to get master scavenger but doesnt sound that great anyways now

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
extended clip and the ark are in the middle of common and uncommon. some times you'll find multiple per game, sometimes none. yes, if you find an ark, a teammate can pick it up.

well, not sure then if ill buy ark for pistol.
was going to get master scavenger but doesnt sound that great anyways now
Fatboyonwheels is correct, well almost. If I was ranking them, extended mag would be uncommon and Ark would be rare. I almost always find at least 2-3 Extended mags when I search everything but if I'm lucky I'll find an ark attachment. The most I've ever gotten was 2. I normally don't find any.

cobra248

cobra248

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so should i get master scavenger or pistol ark?
i think ima go with pistol ark. then just run pistols only all the time.

_Kira_

_Kira_

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
so should i get master scavenger or pistol ark?
i think ima go with pistol ark. then just run pistols only all the time.
I would say for sure to get the ark attachment for your pistol. It does good damage, and you can dual wield it. Not to mention it's a gaurenteed ark attachment.

Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure if this has been posted or not. I bought all of the new upgrades and I'm going to start off by saying they are overpowered, especially if you have them all.

Proof of the upgrades
20ppppz.jpg
29gdcev.jpg

Electric Knife- When you knife a cryptid electricity arcs between any close cryptids damaging them and stunning them.

I'm not going to go into detail of each new upgrade because you can easily read the descriptions yourself. I am however going to explain how the upgrades stack and become seriously OP.

If you purchase Arcing Stun Ammo along with Cryptid Slayer Ammo when ever you shoot a cryptid it arcs between them and it also carries all of the elements from the slayer ammo. So when it arcs it acts as if you shot them as well with AP, incendiary, explosive, and stun ammo. It makes crowd control seriously easy.

With the Ark pistol attachment after upgrading your pistol once you get the arc attachment on it, which does a hell of a lot of damage. Mix this with Slayer Ammo and Arcing stun ammo and you'll drop cryptids while you sleep. This combo also makes short work of Barrier Hives for those of you who like Point Of Contact.

The Master Scavenger upgrade give you more powerful Hypno Knives and flares. I don't know what is more powerful about Hypno knives, maybe it lasts longer. I do however know that for more powerful flares they last twice as long and the flames are red not green.

Now to my favorite upgrade, Double Class. This is seriously OP but I guess it should be for 1000 teeth. You can have two classes for the price of the same amount of skill points. You also get both special abilities. I have been running Medic and Tank, double the health along with health regeneration. On top of that with the abilities out together, you heal/revive everyone while you're invincible.

The picture below shows the red flare (that I started off with for some reason) and the double class abilities, medic is up on the D-Pad and tank is left on the D-Pad.

2db5q1l.jpg

If anyone wants to join up and play the new map shoot me a PM on here or send me a message on Xbox One, GT: SS Technician. (As you can see in the pictures above).

I apologize for the lack of aesthetics, I'm using my phone.
-Kira

How did you get all upgrades?

Top Bottom
Login
Register